Home

2 reasons why JA needs a new patch !!

rut-wa jodar

The argument can be seen from these perspectives

JKA = 3rd game in the JK series, thus it is JK3

JKA = Standalone Expansion pack for jk2, thus making it not jk3

jka = 3rd game in the jk series, which should have been an expansion pack for jk2, but is a separate game, thus it is jk3.

END.

This was established long ago, so you game-box thumpers should get with the program. You lost the argument YEARS ago.

i like had a totally new saber battle system thought up in my messy brain.

You can enter combat mode like in KOTOR

but now you can do it at will an swing you saber at will.

If you have enemies you target them and all battle commands are done with the keyboard. (leave the mouse for the fps-maniacs here:D)

Like you'll have left arrow + ctrl = quick swipe left, then shift+ left arrow = hard swipe left and so on.

Moving is done with AWSD keys.

But instead of moving freely you can pick your opponents even if they stand around you and you'll have a blocking button which you press with the according arrow key to block in that way. moving and acrobatics will probably be reduced a bit, who cares noone uses anything but roll in the game

Hmmm don't think people will like that...

Too complicated... but hey anything's better than the current JKA saber play:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Too complicated... but hey anything's better than the current JKA saber play

Thats right! We should all go back to JK saber play!!!!!1 You know... big glowing stick with 2 whole moves!!!!!

I like JKA sabers, and since its the best we have... and the best thats EVER been made... well, it can't be that bad. ;)

Hmmm.... 4th game in JK series (remember, MOTS) or... well.. that was an expansion, but.. meh.

Guys... why not just email a dude from Raven and ask em? Or better yet, just email lucasarts!

Originally posted by Rumor

The argument can be seen from these perspectives

JKA = Standalone Expansion pack for jk2, thus making it not jk3

jka = 3rd game in the jk series, which should have been an expansion pack for jk2, but is a separate game, thus it is jk3.

END.

This was established long ago, so you game-box thumpers should get with the program. You lost the argument YEARS ago.

I've got the best answer:

LucasArts has already stated that Jedi Academy is NOT]/b] Jedi Knight 3.

:D

Archived