Home

Star Wars: Empire at War!

Jan Gaarni

For those who haven't noticed it yet, LucasForums has gotten wind of a new Star Wars game in the works, and have set up a new forum for it. :)

It's an RTS, which sounds to me, the little we know, to be somewhat like Rebellion, but with better grafics, better gameplay, pretty much everything better.

It combines space battles and ground battles, in a "Conquer the Galaxy" gameplay.

From the screens I've seen, this game looks great. The creators are Petroglyph Games, which most of the guys who make up that company, come from Westwood and worked on many of the C&C games. :)

If this is something you find interesting, head over ... NOW. :D

It's due out late this year (November release) so it's still quite abit away still.

Sounds pretty good to me. I love RTSs but havent really played that many. Heroes 3 and Age of Empires/Kings series are two of my favorite games ever. I also played C&C: Generals which had many flaws but was still fun. I will definetly look into this game, and hopefully it will be a good online game we can all play together :)

C&C generals SUCKED :) was pretty cool graphics and all... but i REALLY missed the story. there was no story to speak about.

now:

Dune II

command and conquer

red alert

tiberian sun

red alert II

were AWESOME games.

i just hope this new sw rts isnt another age of empire clone.

Archived