Home

Hanharr (spoilers)

Jamps

does anyone know if Hanharr appeared in Kotor 1? His name does sound familier, and when i was talking to Mira about Hanharr she said he fled his homeworld after killing a bunch of his tribe (or something like that.) She also mentioned that she didnt know where he came from, she said "it had a bunch of k's and y's in it" and she ddint know what race he was. Can anyone tell me if he was in kotor1?

Just thinking.... :saberb:

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I guess 5000 years earlier, Wookies were not well known.

ok everyone the wookie is the big hairy one who is always roaring at someone. how more distint can you get i mean he is practically the only one who isn't covered in some sort of slime.

Originally posted by Neo Vatter

does anyone know if Hanharr appeared in Kotor 1? His name does sound familier, and when i was talking to Mira about Hanharr she said he fled his homeworld after killing a bunch of his tribe (or something like that.) She also mentioned that she didnt know where he came from, she said "it had a bunch of k's and y's in it" and she ddint know what race he was. Can anyone tell me if he was in kotor1?

Just thinking.... :saberb:

It does sound familiar...But I dont think he was there...Maybe Zaalbar mentioned him?:confused:

Originally posted by Chains

It does sound familiar...But I dont think he was there...Maybe Zaalbar mentioned him?:confused:

I'm pretty sure if he was mentioned by Zaalbar, we would remember! :sweat:

But, yes, I'm fairly sure that Hanharr was part of another tribe in another place on Kashyyk. :chew1

Originally posted by Whitebloodcell

Wookied rule. They are so strong is these games, even without utilising glitches. Hanharr loses so little health its funny. With master energy resistance with his toughness feats he is near unstoppable.

Sorry I've only played the game once... so Haharr could be on your team if you had chosen a different path? Interesting.... hmmmmm replay value..... hmmmmmm

Hanharr...

...is the darkside counterpart to Mira. So if you're darkside on Nar Shaddaa, Hanharr, instead of Mira, would approach you when you're on your way to the Jekk Jekk Tarr. You would also take control of him in the pit.

Originally posted by Master Zalius

Personally, Miras a better sight to look at so I'm happy with my choice... spoils of being on the light side.

Haha.

Yeah, even darksiders stay neutral just up to Nar Shaddaa just to get Mira, a prized lightside award. Stay with your wookie, darksiders! :swear:

Besides that,

...she's the one who can become a Jedi. :saberb: Instant win. :^:

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

Once I get my grubby mitts on the PC version of TSL, Hanharr will never be in my party again, he's cool and all, for a Wookiee, but Mira with her Ranged High-Explosives, and the Jedi potential are far better IMHO. :D

LoL! I was thinking the same thing. I hate the Wookiee. The only thing I use him for is to

regain DS mastery after making good deeds to impress Bao Dur ( I can't be bad with Bao Dur, I like this guy :p and I want to access his dlg options). I don't consider this cheating as I don't think I should gain LS points for performing good deeds for an evil purpose: corrupting my companions :dev11:

However, this glitch will probably be corrected in the pc version and changing aligment and adding new dialogue options for influence will be possible.

I'm also going to get the PC version when it comes out for all the mods (also getting Kotor 1 for PC). Can't wait for my new comp.

On the xbox version I got Mira but I was barely light. Her rocket launcher isn't anything special, but her Poison and Paralyze darts are very useful in battle.

I just don't find Mira that useful, sure the Wrist Launcher has its occasional uses. But when it comes down to it, if I want mass damage on a large scale, I am going to use force storm, be it Light or Dark Side.

And I don't find that any of the characters are very useful as Jedi. That have next to no powers for a large portion of the game, have the wrong feats for Lightsaber use. I actually keep them using ranged weapons ven after being a Jedi.

Originally posted by Whitebloodcell

I just don't find Mira that useful, sure the Wrist Launcher has its occasional uses. But when it comes down to it, if I want mass damage on a large scale, I am going to use force storm, be it Light or Dark Side.

And I don't find that any of the characters are very useful as Jedi. That have next to no powers for a large portion of the game, have the wrong feats for Lightsaber use. I actually keep them using ranged weapons ven after being a Jedi.

Them Jedi Party Members are quite useful on

Goto's Yacht, since you only can choose two people. I had Bao-Dur as a jedi and it helps alot since I gave him disable droid and lightning. My other character was handmaiden, but I could never make her a Jedi.

Archived