Home

new lucasarts website? *spoilers*

eastcoast2895

umm, doesn't seem anybody posted this yet, but the lucasarts website for the game got spanked with all types of shiny.

new intro (basically squad intro from new trailer).

website now looks like you are looking through a trooper's visor.

new wallpapers.

system requirements posted.

there is now an official forum (of course not as nice as this one)

basic information like allies, enemies, weapons.

oh yeah and there is mention of a pc demo with a nice coming soon message when putting the cursor over it. hopefully before the game is released and soon.

Originally posted by ZBomber

Well, it HAS to come soon if they release one ,there's only about 2 months left..... =\

Well, they might release it after the game is already out. Or they might wait untill awhile after the game is released then take the PC Demo: Coming Soon off the website.

Originally posted by Winduwt105

Did that with Battlefront

I think they did that because of all the problems Bttlefront had. A demo is supposed to increase your potential customers, not reduce them. I think they wisely decided against a PC demo...

Originally posted by Doomie

Hah, the boss is named

'RC-1138'

EDIT: what's up with the trandoshans? I mean, i knew they could be green, but i thought the mayority was red...

Ah, well, not that i've seen a lot of Trandoshans out of Jedi Knight games...

No, more trandoshans are a greenish-yellow color, kind of like Bossk. :)

Originally posted by Doomie

Anyway, what i really like, is that the 'look and feel' of the game seems to be closer to Episode IV than Episode II. That's cool...

Yeah, it's dark and the levels seem to be very detailed. Doom 3 kept coming to mind as I looked at the site (although this game is made on Unreal Tech).

This looks very good. I have a lot more confidence in this game than I did with the newer Jedi Knight games (JO and JA) or Battlefront.

I am suprised that they posted the system requirements.

Archived