Home

People&Places for Kotor III

JediKenobi

I just finished beating Kotor 2 for the second time and I loved it!! Of course I already started thinking of what I would like to see in Kotor 3. Here are my ideas so far.

party members returning from Kotor1:

1.) Jolee(because he made me laff)

2.) Mission(make her a Twi'lek Jedi/Hottie?)

party members(new) returning from Kotor2:

1.) Visas(she's so mysterious)

new party members:

1.) A Bothan, Please! Here

2.) A young member of Yoda's species.

Planets:

1.) Mon Calamari

2.) Hoth or Dagobah

3.) Coruscant

Anyways those are my ideas. What are yours?

-JediKenobi:)

Originally posted by JediKenobi

I just finished beating Kotor 2 for the second time and I loved it!! Of course I already started thinking of what I would like to see in Kotor 3. Here are my ideas so far.

party members returning from Kotor1:

1.) Jolee(because he made me laff)

2.) Mission(make her a Twi'lek Jedi/Hottie?)

party members(new) returning from Kotor2:

1.) Visas(she's so mysterious)

new party members:

1.) A Bothan, Please! Here

2.) A young member of Yoda's species.

Planets:

1.) Mon Calamari

2.) Hoth or Dagobah

3.) Coruscant

Anyways those are my ideas. What are yours?

Jolee

Sorry to say, but Jolee would most likely not make Kotor 3 for actions happened in the 1st game. See if you chose to be evil, you MUST kill Jolee.

Mission

Mission, like Jolee could have died. I even forced big Z to kill her, being evil is soo fun.

Visas

Is a maybe, nothing happened to her in the game, she is also said to do something can’t remember what..

A Bothan

I don’t see why not.

A young member of Yoda's species.

Why…Yoda’s species is dumb and should all killed just to stop the birth of Yoda.

Mon Calamari

Meh

Hoth or Dagobah

Hoth I don’t think so, it gets too cold to have anything live on it. Only reason why it was used as a base, they have the tech to keep it safe. Not too sure Hoth was even discovered before then, like Yevan 5, if I remember right. Home to the Ewalks.

Coruscant

Wouldn’t see why not.

Also, for the things I would want. A different story, if you are good or if you are evil. Why have the same story just some things changed? I want the whole story to go one way or the next.

Also, not being forced to be a Jedi, its getting a little over played. Yes, I would want to be a Jedi….or a bounty hunter…that would kick too.

Also show more evil to the good side. How like if they wait show what happens to the ones that need help, show what happens if you help thoughts that need it. They tried to do this in the 2nd game, but if there is a 3rd, should go more into it.

From KOTOR 1:

Carth

Bastila

Seeing as how they both made appearances in KOTOR 2, they should appear because they are searching for Revan. It doesn't matter what you side made Revan. They are searching.

From KOTOR 2:

Atton

Mira

Handmaiden

Bao-Dur

Disciple

I think these ones should return because at the end, when Kreia tells of the future, she says that they are the Lost Jedi in which the future will be built upon. They I think they will be the new Jedi Council, seeing as how the other Masters died... :saberb::saberg:

Who MUST come back:

Revan

Exile

T3-M4

HK-74

Places:

Corellia

Kamino

Hoth

But more importantly, whatever could be beyond the Outer Rim...

Sorry to say, but Jolee would most likely not make Kotor 3 for actions happened in the 1st game. See if you chose to be evil, you MUST kill Jolee.

I know but if they do things like they have done in Kotor 2:

You will get to choose whether Revan was good or evil in Kotor 1.

And that would make it totally possible for

anyone from the Kotor 1 crew to show up in Kotor 3.:cool:

Actually stories could be made to bring back characters who "died"

Story for mission could be that Zalbaar just had her play along and pretended to kill her. I really want to see mission again. Or just simply ask the character at the beginning of their new game some questions that trigger how they played the 1st game kind of like how they triggered whether you played Revan as a boy or girl in KOTOR II, its easy.

Also...

I would like to see Dantooine rebuilt with a rebuilt Jedi Enclave. That could be a staple while all other planets could be 100% new.

I'd want to see a morose, evil Carth.:D He was a great fighter in K1, but the constant arguments over his blasted opinions drove me insane! It would be nie if he was just a cold monster in K3.

Also, I think we should see more of Korriban. We really only saw the two areas in K! and K2, I would like to see more tombs, pyramids, etc (like in JA, though I hate to use that reference;)).

Yeah, I could deal with Carth again sanz the attitude. It shouldnt be there anyway if he was to come back (full time, not just a few small cameos) since everything was resolved, unless ofcourse you chose to...

kill his son

...Also, I'd like to see Alderaan depicted in 3D since I have yet to ever see the planet in anything accept when it gets destroyed.

i want a game where you climb the presite classes yet again, but with no limit to your power, not even a glitch to use... you just can become as powerful as you want and use a lot of planets strong in the force to test you (Coruscant, Hoth, Dagobah,Vjun),better move animations, and being able to use the hood. Masks that actually cover your whole head... to add to the mystery if you are going dark. Thts all i think for now

Archived