Home

Best Vehicle?

AT-ATNemesis

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
also 1nce on dune c i was a jet trooper nd i lured the enemy jedi in2 the sarlac wile i jet paked in2 the air til i relized my pack wasnt totaly full so i was eated 2

WTF??? This isn't MSN.....spell it!

Anyway...you can blast Jedi off platforms. I hear you can actually kill them, it just takes way more damage than other enemies.

Its not too hard to kill a Jedi, just knock him off the make with a mine. They fly in the direction they are moving when stepping on a mine.

I like the Clone's small fighters. They are small enough to fit into places they shouldn't be :)

I love the AT-AT for its sheer power and strength.....but if you get tow-cabled.

The AT-ST is faster, flexible, and takes virtually no damage from speeder lasers.......but a few rebel missiles, and you're toast.

The AAT is quite powerful but takes too long to accelerate, deccelerate, and turn.

:atat:

Yeah...when I'm facing off I much prefer the IFT over the AAT. I find myself misjudging the AAT's speed, which can be quite fast when you get it going, and direction, and end up hitting walls...which cause damage. The IFT is much more controlable and has the homing laser too....much more powerful.

Go Republic. :fett2:

• 3 months later...

Republic Gunship is really effective on multiplayer because if you get all human players and fill all four extra spaces in your craft with them, the pilot can fly around the map to the command posts. The gunship can wait in the area while the rest of the players get out and capture the command post. Once captured they can get back in and fly away to get another one. The lasers on the gunship are also really strong if whoevers using them is skilled. REPUBLIC GUNSHIP ROCKS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived