Home

Need Help With Tatooine Mos Eisely Mission

AT-ATNemesis

1: This should have been posted in strategy.

2: Mos Eisley is a really simple level. Hes probably playing as the Empire. Might I suggest the Dark Trooper just like the game does. Get close to your enemy with is blaster cannon and fire. Its like a shotgun. So just jump to your enemy and kill them.

Originally posted by ScoutTrooper95

1: This should have been posted in strategy.

2: Mos Eisley is a really simple level. Hes probably playing as the Empire. Might I suggest the Dark Trooper just like the game does. Get close to your enemy with is blaster cannon and fire. Its like a shotgun. So just jump to your enemy and kill them.

Exactly.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

First choose the Wookiee, then spawn at the Cantina. Choose your Grenade launcher and run to that near CP. Usually there will be few Imperials to take down. Rapidly shoot out grenades. Then quickly switch to your Bowcaster. Shoot down their defences. After that take that command post. Usually by then they take the shop (Top right hand corner) Just from there you should take down clumps or bigger arrows on your Mini-Map.

What version of the game are you playing? v1 or v1.2. I know a great strategy that only works in v1.0. The updated hard AI in patch v1.2 makes the computer AI units deploy its forces differently. In the begining of the level, there was a 'hole' in the deployment of the AI forces in which you could sneak through and capture a CP. The changed AI patterns have closed this hole (at least I think).

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

actually, you can just spawn in the hangar if youve captured it, or you can carefully make your way to it. if you are playing in the clone wars era, there will be an AAT there. im not sure whether there will be an imperial vehicle there in the civil war period, but if you take the AAT, you can just fire your enemies' butts to hell :D

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

As Rebs in Mos Eisley on PS2 - Spawn at the Cantina, run out the south door nearest their CPs, run to the left (not right down the narrow alley) and toward the Warehouse. Jump over the wall into the Warehouse CP zone, stand by the medbot as you capture it. Once you capture it, defend it for a bit, then run down the alley along the bottom of the map (or through the maze of buildings if you can) toward the Housing. Take it, then ignore the Market CP and run all the way up to the top of the map to defend the Shops (your CP). Hold the Imps in the Market until they run out of troops.

• 2 months later...

If you were playing as Republic or Empire, I would suggest a real sneaky route. Choose the Jet/Dark Trooper, fly above the Cantina, then towards the hangar. Fly/jump onto the hangar's outer roof and spot the CP on the barge for enemies. Either wait for them to go or toss a couple of thermal detonators to clear the deck, then jump/fly onto the deck, convert the CP and shoot any enemies who spawn. Then, clear out the ground level. As a bonus, take out the CIS vehicle if you're playing as Republic (Rebels don't get one) to make it easier for the infantry.

Archived