Home

Revan Or The Exile? Who's Stronger In The Force?

kookaburra

Hello There,

The Exile has been said many times that

he's a wound in the force and can feed on other peoples force energy,he also could feed on non-force sensitives!

,now Revan was very strong in the force and he was a brilliant leader and possibly the best of his time(I still think so) but he didn't have a special gift,any way the exile has a speical gift that could make Revan bow to his knees before The exile and make Bastilas battle meditation look like bantha poo-doo,because the exile could even create bonds with non force sensitives!now what do you think of that?.but Revan is still my one of my favourite characters of KOTOR but the exiles power with drawing bonds with force sensitives and non force sentives would make Revan think twice,look at this power this exile has!,I haven't played KOTOR 2 yet but I have read around. so what do you guys think? Revan and the Exile? who would be stronger in the force?

Spoiler tags added -Darth333-

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on my best chars, my Exile would hand Revan's arse to him on a silver platter, suspended by his might Force powers.

Exile, all the way, even though my Revan looks way cooler.

My LS Revan was really LS.

My LS Exile had almost DS exclusive abilities (only LS ability was Master Heal)

Plus, my 19 LS Exile has way better stats than my 20 LS Revan.

Also, the Exile was just more powerful, all-around. LS or DS, the Exile could easily beat down Revan and Bastila in a two-on-one battle.

Originally posted by Final Warrior

Based on my best chars, my Exile would hand Revan's arse to him on a silver platter, suspended by his might Force powers.

Exile, all the way, even though my Revan looks way cooler.

My LS Revan was really LS.

My LS Exile had almost DS exclusive abilities (only LS ability was Master Heal)

Plus, my 19 LS Exile has way better stats than my 20 LS Revan.

Also, the Exile was just more powerful, all-around. LS or DS, the Exile could easily beat down Revan and Bastila in a two-on-one battle.

I agree.

I don't know. I say Revan. I mean, the way they talk about Revan in TSL, they make him sound like such a badass. I say that Revan would take out the Exile, if just barely.

But it's a moot point, because in number 3, my two light side warriors will join forces together to defeat those evil sith out there.

Yer I kinda agress the Exile was cool and stuff yes, but why would the exile go and follow Revan after the game is over if he could have Revan bowing at his kness. I think after Revan regained his memories, he became badass as he would then have the skill, power and experience to beat anyone. If the exile ever put a bond on Revan, I think that holding the leash is worse...

SPOILER]Let's not forget that Revan is in unknown regions BY HIMSELF, fighting and learning from the TRUE Sith.

Meaning when Revan returns... he's bringing everything to the table this time because he was still in the process of finding his true self in KOTOR I. So I'm going with Revan.[

The exile could probably kill revan, easily, but I mean, revan has the cool mask and the whole charisma thing going for him. So I definitley think that the exile is better in terms of combat, but revan had a cooler backstory/adventure.

What Class (Guardian, Consular etc) would you say Revan and the Exile are? Not what you chose, but what the story suggests. I would say that the Revan is a Consular/Lord/Master mainly from that he uses a Single Lightsaber (well he does in the first) and because of his power over the force. Not sure about the Exile, probably Guardian Line.

I think, if we are all honest with ourselves, that Revan and the Exile are both Guardians. I mean, Revan led an army, so he had to have amazing combat prowess, and the Exile was part of that army, and therefore, loves to kick ass aswell.

Originally posted by Whitebloodcell

I still stand by Revan being a Consular type character, Guardian are the soldiers, Revan was the intelligent General telling the Soldiers what to do.

I agree, Revan is definately a Conselar/Sith Lord or Conselar/Jedi Master! :D

Originally posted by dumac

well consider this revan could only go up to level 20 you can go up to level 30 as the exile you also have better crystals. who would i want leading a fleet of ships revan but for a small group i would go with exile.

:eyeraise: You aren't talking about the characters at all in your post, don't focus on the game mechanics and step back and think about it...

If the Exile and Revan were in the same game, either together or facing each other, Revan would indeed have a Prestiege Class as well... and would probably be in the high 30's to low 40's as far as level goes, Revan does have a 5+ year head start, expirience-wise, on the Exile... this means Revan will have to be a higher level than the Exile.

Originally posted by Nuitari_28

Yer I kinda agress the Exile was cool and stuff yes, but why would the exile go and follow Revan after the game is over if he could have Revan bowing at his kness. I think after Revan regained his memories, he became badass as he would then have the skill, power and experience to beat anyone. If the exile ever put a bond on Revan, I think that holding the leash is worse...

AGGGHHH! J00 H4Sh RU1N3D 1T 4 M3! NOES!

I still stand by the Exile. Although Revan is kinda his superior...

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I say they're ying and yang. While one is the heart of the force, the other is the death of it. Never has there been truer equals.

Wow, that's a cool way of thinking.!

And even after reachig level 26 with the Exile I'm still supporting "Lady" Revan! , because in powerfulness, The Exile would beat him, but Revan's fate is more important than the Exile's, I think, Revan fighting in the Outer Rim, really knows what she is fighting, i think the exile still has to discover his "true" part in the Force...

Revan: Former Jedi Master, strong enough to withstand the dark side energy's of

Malachor V

without dying, smart enough to find the Star Forge,

dupe Malak so that he didn't know about the Sith Academy

, and lead an army to defeat the Mandalorians and essentially bring the galaxy to its knees. Captured, redeemed, and then single handidly when through the star-forge, killed aleast 100 dark jedi, and still had the strength to beat Bastila and Malak. And you even compare this guy to the Exile?

Archived