Home

Revan Or The Exile? Who's Stronger In The Force?

kookaburra

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revan Rules big time! My Revan was lightside male Revan,I mean I believe Revan is much stronger Jedi in his time and his role will play many generations to come in star wars.I haven't played KOTOR 2 yet but will very very soon so I will play as the exile and make my judgement then but I think Revan will always be in memory along with his crew.

well yes the exiles "unique abilities" are very powerful indeed but I would definatly consider him the death of the force. Revan would be more like the life of the force as said above. Its just what I think cuz

Revan had the galaxies at his kness but G0T0 mentioned that many of the core worlds were still intact, Revan seemed to have brought a balance for a time being about the jedi civil war. Then when Revan is gone and the balance is unchecked the Exile runs in and puts it back in check

Although if u ask me I truely think they are both Darkside

I would also have to say Revan is a Counsler/Sith Lord/Jedi Master. He could persuade wounded soldiers to charge into battle to their deaths and this helped him win many battles. That is Revan's "unique ability" he is far above a natural born leader you could say.

The Exile if you ask me would be a guardian/maurader/weapons master becuase

there are so many situations in the game where you can mention slaughter, call of battle, all things guardian:D

its all down to opinion in the end anyways but if you ask me I think the 2 well be joining forces in the next installment, for good or for evil.

and yes my answer would be Revan

If u were more powerful as the Exile than as Revan doesn’t mean that he is stronger than Revan its just because of the programmers who wanted to make the player feel stronger in kotor2 than in kotor1 so if u look at the story line u could see that the Exile had follow Revan while Revan as a Jedi destroyed the Manadlores and as a sith lord he destroyed the Jedi and the republic then when he was redeemed he destroyed Malak and the sith so its obvious that he is all powerful even kiera said in kotor2:

"Revan was powerful. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

Note: about Revan's ending, Lucasfilm has stated that the true, historically "canonical" ending is the light side choice.(source:en.wikipedia.org)

Originally posted by Korfredonn

If u were more powerful as the Exile than as Revan doesn’t mean that he is stronger than Revan its just because of the programmers who wanted to make the player feel stronger in kotor2 than in kotor1 so if u look at the story line u could see that the Exile had follow Revan while Revan as a Jedi destroyed the Manadlores and as a sith lord he destroyed the Jedi and the republic then when he was redeemed he destroyed Malak and the sith so its obvious that he is all powerful even kiera said in kotor2:

"Revan was powerful. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

Note: about Revan's ending, Lucasfilm has stated that the true, historically "canonical" ending is the light side choice.(source:en.wikipedia.org)

Yes, Revan /was/ the stronger Jedi. Exile followed him, but the Exile became stronger after he cut his ties with the force. I'd say that Revan is the wiser, educated Jedi while Exile is just a master of combat.

Even Traya/Kreia said that Exile was the Strongest of any Jedi she trained... and she was at one time Revan's Master.

REVAN ALL THE WAY!!!!

I mean we have to understand something fundemental. The force is a great weapon both Jedis wield with extreme finesse et power. But Revan has been throught it all, throught light and darkness he has seen corrupted jedi, corrupted people, he has been one, he has used the darkside and he has been used by it. He has seen the light, he has brought out the best in many people and the worst in many others. I've always seen revan as a LS male. So if he remembers what it was like to be darth revan he remembers how the corruption of the darkside feels. It seems to me that he is the luckiest of the dark lords ever. All of the dark lords we ve seen so far have turned to the light at the time of their death (Malak, Vader, kreia). But he has survived. Despite everything Revan is a strateg ist, a leader and a survivor

Originally posted by norwaymaster

in other words your saying he has more experience ye? but i dont think cause a 60 year old man has seen more than a 20 year old man, ges gonna be a better burgerflipper:D so im going with the Exile, all the way!

You're comparing Jedi/Sith Masters to burger flippers. Revan isn't 60, I am guessing he's the same age or thereabouts as the Exile. However Revan does have the most experience, all he's been through. Experience does make Jedi more powerful. Hence why the Jedi Council Masters are all older and usually better with force. eg Yoda. A couple of hundred years old and still going strong. Kriea, lets say 70yrs old? Has the Power to kill the three remaining Jedi masters. Make Sion respect her again. And if you want compare the two in terms of the game. No Guardian would get near to any good consular. Since they would be perpetually suspended in the Air or being choked.

hmm personaly i would have to go with revan if they had the same weapons and stats. Because if Revan had my exiles lightssaber (my lights sabers did 20-60 each) and master speed with Mastered Clitical Strike then then he could dish out 80-250 damage a turn if they all hit because i made Revan a Gaurdain and i made the excile a sentianl then a Jedi Master. So he could stand that amount of damage. . And scence theirs no more force sencitves how is the excile surpose to get god like strong if their all dead?

W00t go Revan

Originally posted by Whitebloodcell

You're comparing Jedi/Sith Masters to burger flippers. Revan isn't 60, I am guessing he's the same age or thereabouts as the Exile. However Revan does have the most experience, all he's been through. Experience does make Jedi more powerful. Hence why the Jedi Council Masters are all older and usually better with force. eg Yoda. A couple of hundred years old and still going strong. Kriea, lets say 70yrs old? Has the Power to kill the three remaining Jedi masters. Make Sion respect her again. And if you want compare the two in terms of the game. No Guardian would get near to any good consular. Since they would be perpetually suspended in the Air or being choked.

experience? depends on what hes got experience in, even though revan has more experience with combat styles, and force powers doesent mean hes stronger in the force than the exile, so revan could end up being the one more experienced and the exile the better part when it comes to power in the force, much like the setup in "the revenge of the sith":p

in other words your saying he has more experience ye? but i dont think cause a 60 year old man has seen more than a 20 year old man, ges gonna be a better burgerflipper so im going with the Exile, all the way

You don t get it do you. Age is nothing to the force. Maybe when you get old your body grows weak but its like Obi wan said to Vader. He was old when he was fighting him but even if he killed him he would become more powerful because old jedi master become powerful jedi spirits!! You can kill an old burger flipper of a jedi but that just makes him more powerful. Death is not the destruction of the Light side of the force but of the dark side!

Originally posted by john_jaxs

The Exile is a wound in the force, but really has no connection with the force, he draws the force from his victims and allys. I think Revan would beat the exile, but not using the force as it would be like using food against a starving beast.

Not sure I understand the reference to food and starving animals there?

Originally posted by Korfredonn

(...)even kiera said in kotor2:

After that she also says this:

PLAYER: And what do you see when you look at me?

Kreia:It's like looking at the Death of the Force (...)

So well, that resumes the "fate" of both Revan and the Exile:

Because Revan went to fight the Sith on the Unknown Regions, and the Force has guided the Exile's path towards Revan's, so on KOTOR III you may have tha moment where the galaxy's destiny has to be decided and fough between "The force herself" and its very own death... I don't even fully understand what I'm writing, but maybe you do...

Revan and The Exile brought the balance to the force, each one of them is the opposite of the other and the 2 are completed the circle of the force, and as this balance cannot be last forever they have to face each others in a battle that decided the fate of the galaxy coz there must be only one which is against the balance theory and that's why The Exile follow Revan to the outer rim coz they are ruled by their fate as Revan and The Exile know this well when they finish their quests and The Exile saw that he/she is bound with Revan in a lot of ways (I'm with Revan still).

anyway I think that Kotor 3 must end the epic of Revan by let him fight with The Exile as the player must choose in the very beginning of the game his character (Revan or The Exile) and start the game to fight the opposite side as if he choose the LS the other must be DS and so on. They also may make Revan is a male and The Exile as a female to add some romance to the game and at last they had to fight each others (OMG I'm already crying) but whatever they do in Kotor3 please reduce the choices (DSM/DSF/LSM/LMF) give Revan and the Exile a certain identity coz they are 2 of the most great characters in star wars universe so let us know who really they are.

Well, I haven't played KOTOR II yet cause I'm waiting for the PC version, but if the Exile can truly feed from the force of his victims and allys, so basically as long as there are people in the universe he wil still be immensely powerful, as all people have a little force in them, meaning that the Exile has an infinite amount of power to tap into, whilst Revan is actually very powerful but his power is limited, so in the end the Exile has to win.

However I am thinking that Revan and the Exile kill each other because we know that 4000 years later the force still exists so the end must have never come, and also for balance either both must live or both must die.

Because of this I think that the Exile is more powerful, but in the end Revan kills the Exile and also most probably dies himself.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm definetly going with the Exile. You can become so powerful with the exile that Revan is almost nothing by then.

Even Kreia at the end says the exile is more powerful than any she has trained, and if I remember correctly, Revan also went to her and learned from her.

Now leader wise, i'd go with Revan. But if the two fought in one on one combat, I think the exile would come out on top.

Yeah, plus, comparing them by stats (the levels you get in the game) really isn't fair. With revan, you are limited (which doesn't reflect on his character in the storyline). With the exile, there is no level cap. So, if the two were compared equally (both with no level cap) Revan would definetly come out on top.

Also, think of it this way. Revan didn't have his full powers back and his memory/abilities back in KOTOR I... and he still defeated Malak. While the Exile is at the height of his power when he defeats the 3 Sith Lords.

You are all forgetting, The Exile gets his ability from the Jedi around him. He draws upon their power, it calls to them and they come to him. Revan would be like the rest, He would become a seer, a vessal of power that the exile draws strength from. While As a True force user, Revan currently has no equal, The Exile is unlike any other. Unless of course you don't buy into what the Jedi council revealed, and the Exile is just a remarkable Jedi that grew more powerful by giving up power.

As Kreia says when you

drain your first Jedi Master's essence

, Sith Assassins are capable of draining the Force from people as well. It's really not that special an ability.

The Exile was just better at it. But someone of Revan's level of power would be too much for a leach to beat. Just think about it: the Exile served Revan, and may do so again.

Archived