Home

The New Rebel Squadrons

Mikahal

It is after the Battle of Hoth and the Rebel fleet has rendevous in a secret location. Rougue Squadron, lead by Commander Skywalker and Commander Wedge Antilles, has left on a number missions to aid the Rebellian.

Flight Leader Thrack Antilles, Wedge's brother, has been asked to train with a new number of recruits to prepare for the number of battles ahead.

You will need...

Name:

Preferred Class: (X-Wing, Y-Wing etc.)

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Name: Thrack Antilles

Preferred Class: B-Wing

Strengths: Leadership, Mechanics, Courage

Weaknesses: Frontline gunfights, Uncooperative recruits!

I stepped into the briefing room where none of the recruits had showed up yet. I was then joined by Admiral Ackbar, who was curious as to what these new recruits had to offer.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(You are Wing Leader of Green Squadron)

"At ease, Wing Leader Fett," I said as I greeted Tom.

"I see you have come to check what is coming into your wing I guess? Well you need not worry too much, these are some of the most elite pilots I've ever seen."

"Welcome new recruits. As you would already know, we are short on pilots unlike the Empire. But from what I have heard, you are some of the best pilots in the Rebellian. May I introduce myself, I am Flight Leader Thrack Antilles and I will be your new commanding officer. On my left is Wing Leader Tom Fett, who will be leading Green squadron. And on my right as you all should know is Admiral Ackbar," I said as I greeted the recruits.

"I'm sure that any late recruits will get this briefing and they shall join us in training. Now, off to your new quarters."

(And also Evil Dark Jedi, I see you are experienced. You have been appointed Red Leader.)

(umm he was in my squadron.... but hell hu cares?! :mad: )

"all units report to the hangars and wait for instructions a loud voice barked over the loud speaker... i ran to the hangars and saw zoric and jankih... "hey guys dnt leave just yet... the empire have attacked us... they brought bombers so that is our main objective... u take them out first then get the regular ties..."

i jumped into my b-wing and shot off... as soon as i came out of the hangar was was amazed and horrified at the same time... the sky was filled wit ties... i went after a squad of bombers and took some out wit my proton torpedoes then took the rest out wit my ion blaster... i then saw a group of bombers getting ready to ambush zoric and jankih when they came out fo the hangar... i shot over to them and laid waste to them... "ok guys it is safe to leave the hangar... let's go get them!"

"Sorry bout the wait guys, I was getting the turrents online," I said as I headed into the hanger. I jumped into my B-wing and took off.

"Why didn't we get any warning about this, Admiral?" I asked Admiral Ackbar over the comlink.

"They must have come in a cloaked stardestroyer, I'll get someone to scan the space surrounding to find it. They can't have left heir pilots here," Admiral Ackbar replied.

There weren't many rebel fighters in the space surrounding the fleet. I joined up with Tom and flew in formation with him.

"Where's Rougue Sqaudron when you need 'em," I cursed under my breath.

((BTW, I know all the ships in each group. Red Squadron is X-Wing and A-Wing, Green is B-Wing and Y-Wing. ;) So Ranre's character is in my squadron. :) ))

Zoric left the hanger and saw in amazment what looked like the whole Imperial Fleet. Zoric went after a group of Tie Fighters. He fired at at the leader and took him out. He did a barrel roll and fired. "Gold Leader, this is Red Leader. How did the Empire know where our hanger was located?" asked Zoric.

Jankih replied " Maybe a spy or advanced Radar, right now we should focus on taking these guys down!" Jankih banked right just to avoid another shot, " This is Red 2 I think I see a super star destroyer. I'm gonna go in someone cover me!" Using all the thrust his engines could give Jankih raced towards the ship destroying any TIE in his way.

"Thrack, Sir I think we have a problem......"

Archived