Home

The New Rebel Squadrons

Mikahal

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(srry bout the squad thing i was in a bad mood yesterday and he said that he was in my squad so i was like ehh? :D )

i swooped in and shot an ion blast at the tractor beam... "that shud disable it 4 a while..." i then shot at the 2 sheild generators on top of the ship... they blew up.. "only 1 more sheild generator on the super star destroyer left take out the last one!!!"

"YES it is down!!!" (ummm was that the super star destroyer or the regular ones?) i shoot away from the ship as it exploded and shot some bombsers down... it looked like there weren't a lot of imps left only 1 or 2 star desrtoyers left but they were mostly destroyed... "well guys u have all done pretty good... i think some promotions r in order..."

((That was a normal star destroyer. ;) ))

Zoric saw the other star destroyer flying close enough to the rebel hanger to bomb it. Zoric fired two proton torpedos, one at each generator. They both blew up. He went down and fired another proton at the last one. He flew up infront of the command center and fired another proton. The star destroyer blew up. "Yeah" yelled Zoric. "Know we gotta take care of that Super Star Destroyer."

i saw that the i didn't have to take care of the last star destroyer and i flew over to a squad of ties and shot them down... there weren't a lot of ties left... i went over and just in case blew up the sheild generator for the last star destroyer... the rest of the ties started fleeing and the ones that didn't soon regreted it... CAUSE I CAME TO TOWN he he:D

"My engines are failing! Im going down!" *Crashes on Tattooine* "(coughs) Im OK but im not sure where I am. Some kind of desert. Looks kinda like Tattoine." *Hears something* "What was that? OK I gotta go. Ill start heading for Mos Eisley. Ill tell you when i get there. See ya then." *Gets off com. link and hears another sound.* "What the? HEY! ANYONE HERE?!

"Oh, crap my right engine has been shot, its olny at 40%, the destroyer is still giving a fight". I flew in for another attack when my early warning radar system went off, I haden't noticed that 8 TIE advanced had formed up behind me. " UGGGHH! I need help guys!"

"alright buddy i am not doing anyhing now so ill come down and get u..." i flew down to the plaent and landed about a click away from where dakota's signal came from... i took out my verpine shatter gun and made sure it was fully loaded... i then saw some weird ppl in robes or w/e(were u talkin about the sand ppl?) and i ran a little bit colser... i picked up my comm link and said "ok guys i think i have found where they have been keeping dakota... i am gonna try and get him out... i'll b in touch. i quickly ran ub behind the only 1 that was guarding and thrust a vibro blade into his neck... he fell to his knees... dead...

"Grey sqaudron, this is Grey leader, regroup at nav point we're gonna go for an all out assault." I said over the comlink.

"Copy that Grey leader," They all said as they formed a group above the super stardestroyer.

"Alright we're going in. Grey 6, 7 and 8 concentrate all fire on the main shield generators. Grey 9, 10, 11 and 12 you cover us while we go in. And the rest of you, concentrate all your fire on the command bridge, and pray," I ordered over the comlink.

Archived