Home

The New Rebel Squadrons

Mikahal

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Sorry about that guys, promotion to luitenant!)

"Who gave authorization for this?" I screamed over the comlink. "Any strike force that attemped to attack a hovertrain would be wiped out!" I sent a message to the transport. "Captain abort your mission we're flying this one alone."

I took off and powered up.

"As for the rest of you power up and set coordinates for General Madines position."

(Whatever guys, at least it's clear)

I came out of hyperspace at a safe distance from Kessel. General Madine's transport didn't look like it had arrived yet.

"I don't like the look of this," I said cautiously over the comlink.

Half an hour pasted.

Then an hour.

"Cmon General where are you?" I said impatiently.

Then a pleasent sight came out of hyperspace, Madine's armoured transport.

"Bout' time General," I mocked.

"Yes sorry about that, we got stuck on the way waiting for some Stardestroyers to pass by," he replied. "Anyway, we'll wait here until you free Wedge and the other rebels then we'll dock and treat them for their injuries."

"Copy that Sir, all pilots follow me," I said and started to descend on Kessel.

"Good spotting Jankih," I called over the comlink. "My sensors are reading the hovertrain coming from the south-east, prepare for interception. And remember guys don't get cocky, those Ties could turn up at any second."

We flew in formation towards the intercept point, crossing a ridge and my Y gave a huge jolt.

"Watch that ground fire boys, hopefully these shields should hold up," I said confidently over the comlink. "I have a visual on the train now, remember, only ion cannons on that train. Jankih and the rest of you keep us covered."

(We should use call signs or this can get confusing)

- Myself, (Colour) Leader

- Tom, (Colour) 2

- Zoric (If ever!), (Colour) 3

- Jankih, (Colour) 4

- Oetch, (Colour) 5

- Dakota, (Colour) 6

- Drake, (Colour) 7

Contact me if you want a different number.

Different missions may change your callsign.

Archived