Home

The New Rebel Squadrons

Mikahal

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Wow theres alot of these guys... bet i can kill the most!" Drake laughed grimly into the com link as he rushed the interceptors, firing left and right wildly, he shot seven out of the sky and he nicked the wings of another one, he watched with satisfaction as it spiraled down to the ground,

Crash....:cool:

(lol heavy transports must be pretty small if there smaller then TIES...)

"okay guys the train is disabled and... copy that grey four! its on my radar to! well lets see what it is and if its laser proof he he he" Drake laughed manicly as he went to investigate the mysterious thing, blasting a retreting TIE fighter as he went.

((Btw i was at school.... friend typed in somethin different when I was talking to the teacher))

"what the f...... Theres nothing here... but its just down below us....."

Just then out of no where laser bolts fired out, I quickly dodged them and regained control.

"Whoa did you see that?!"

((Btw i was at school.... friend typed in somethin different when I was talking to the teacher))

"what the f...... Theres nothing here... but its just down below us....."

Just then out of no where laser bolts fired out, I quickly dodged them and regained control.

"Whoa did you see that?!"

Another laser bolt jolted out of no where.

"Thats it turning on my thermal detector this thing is going down!"

I turned it on and saw it. It did not look like a TIE nor any imperal ship. Didnt even have the Imps markings. I shot at it, and to my amazment, they bounced off.

"okay i see it now! die die die!" Drake screamed firing volly after volly of laser blasts, they to had no effect but Drake is not the kind of person who catches on easily, so he came back for another round "Okay ill get 'im this time Dang! im hit!" Drake screamed into his com link as his injured Y-wing spiraled out of his control, he vainly attempted to regain control of his weakened craft

I didnt even need to be told twice. I shot my proton missiles at it. It hit directly and I saw what it really was. It looked like one of boba fetts ships, but it wasnt flying the same way. I shot it again and it went down. "Whoa what the hel-... jeez that was really weird." But I quickly turned back to help wedge.

As he saw the ground rush closer Drake reflected on his life, things he hadnt dont, imps he hadent killed, visions of laughing portly imperial officers filled his head

"NO!" he struggled and finealy managed to regain control of his Y-wing

"Alright guys good job on taking out that... well do we have any idea what it was?"

"Jeez these guys just dont give up!"

Drake growled shooting down an interceptor, unfortunetly for him the interceptor shot back before it died, and hit Drakes weakened Y. there was no saving it now he saw the wreakage of the mysterious ship as he plummeted down.

"Not again!" was all drake managed to say before his Y-wing slammed into the ground at breakneck speeds.

Just before his Y-wing had been pulverized Drake had managed to eject from his doomed ship, sending the cock pit flying out and skidding farther from the crash,

"This is grey seven, im down but not out"

Drake said into the com link, in the slight hope that it still worked, He stared into the sky silently cursing the TIE that had shot him down, then one noticed him and tried to shot him down, as he ran from the laser fire another ship took the TIE out

"Thanks, whoever that was" he thought as he ran for the train, "I'm TIE bait out here, i think i'm gonna check out that train... "

Drake pulled out his blaster pistol and approached the ship looking for an entrance.

Archived