Home

The New Rebel Squadrons

Mikahal

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oetch was maddened by how they dared shoot down one of his friends. He put full throttle into a squadron of TIes which scattered everywhere in fear. "Time for the B-wing to really show it's power.." he yelled into his comlink with anger as his laser cannons spun aorund in their sockets firing at ever TIE around him. In 3 minutes he had taken out 7 interceptors. "This is working!" he said, grinning. "I am coming dow for you Drake." he said, forgetting to use the code names due to his anger with the imps.

(drakes comm link is out so he cant hear anyone unfortunerly for him...)

Drake crouched behind a rock as he stared at the hulking train, he was nervously eyeing the turrets, he was glad that he his ion cannons had done there job, hopfully non of the turrets where still operational, Drake had found an opening but it was sealed shut, no way to get in, he was about to turn around and check out the mysterious ship when the doorway opened and out stepped an imperial officer, he turned and saw Drake, or just as he fired his blaster.

Drake approached the body cautiously and picked up the officers pistol, Drake collected Blasters, but he had lost his last collection on the rebel base that they had evacuated, he figured it was time to restart his collection,

"Freeze you rebel scum"

"this is NOT my day" Drake thought as he was running away from the other imperial officer and eight angry stormtroopers he rolled behind a rock and fired randomly at his persuers he didnt even bother to see if he had hit his targets he just ran toward the ruins of his Y-wing and the mysterious ship looking for cover...

just then a bolt of light shot past Drakes nose,

"Crap! get down!" he shouted throwing himself against a rock and peering back at the train, more troopers were funneling out of it and a scout trooper was sniping at them from the entrance,

"we'd better get back to your B-wing" Drake yelled as he shot at the distant troops from the cover of the rock, before this gets to nasty!

(Sry been gone so long, I had a vaction)

"Can any1 hear me down there?!" I was angered by them not awnsering back, but seeing that the others had got the rest of the TIE's under conrol, I went down and destroyed the wall of imps marching on towards my 2 allies.

"Im gonna check out that recked ship see if I can find anything...."

"Ouch" Drake said to himself as the two ships blew the imperial units away, he was standing amidst the wreckage of the mysterious ship that had wounded his Y-wing,

"stupid thing" he muttered as his comm link sputtered like crazy, "i wonder if anyones trying to contact me? probably just static..." So far he had only found strange twisted metal, no sign of a pilot....yet

Oetch moved in the ship, bllaster at the ready. The halls seemed to be deserted. He ran down the hall, and opened the nearest door. Storage. He ran out of that room. Debris was scattered everywhere so he had to watch his step/ Then he spotted a sign saying "Security room." "Drake! Over here!" he called.

"Yeah." said Oetch as he blasted open one of the many metal boxs that were piled in need columns. Inside was tons of computer chips, probably full of data. "We found something." he said with a grin. Then he heard a groan somewhere. "Over here guys." said a voice. It sounded like the owner of the voice was in agony. "Wedge?" Oetch asked cautiously. "Yeah. Its me." came the reply

"Yeah." said Oetch as he blasted open one of the many metal boxs that were piled in need columns. Inside was tons of computer chips, probably full of data. "We found something." he said with a grin. Then he heard a groan somewhere. "Over here guys." said a voice. It sounded like the owner of the voice was in agony. "Wedge?" Oetch asked cautiously. "Yeah. Its me."

"Yeah." said Oetch as he blasted open one of the many metal boxs that were piled in need columns. Inside was tons of computer chips, probably full of data. "We found something." he said with a grin. Then he heard a groan somewhere. "Over here guys." said a voice. It sounded like the owner of the voice was in agony. "Wedge?" Oetch asked cautiously. "Yeah. Its me."

"Hmm do ya think this stuff is important?" Drake asked picking up one of the computer chips and squinting at the computer chip, then he heard the groan, "Who is that? Wedge! THE Wedge Antilles?! wow...." Drake said in awe of meeting one of the heroes of the rebellion, then "Wait! Did you guys hear somthing?" Drake wheeled around sure he had heard somthing...

"Dark Troopers!" Oetch said in a harsh whisper. 2 of them marched trhough. Oetch whipped out his blaster and fired a couple shot but their armor wass too tough for his gun. He kept firing and finally one fell to the gorund

((the whole plot of this topic was the alliance was saving wedge, right?))

"Dark Troopers!" Oetch said in a harsh whisper. 2 of them marched trhough. Oetch whipped out his blaster and fired a couple shot but their armor wass too tough for his gun. He kept firing and finally one fell to the gorund

((the whole plot of this topic was the alliance was saving wedge, right?))

Drake slipped to the side while the dark troopers passed him and put his blaster to the second Dark Troopers head, and fired away, "Sneaky things arn''t they?" he commented as he picked up and examined the Dark Troopers weapon, "We should get wedge to the transport ill bet its landed by now... "

(Yeah but wasnt Wedge supposed to be on the train? Drakes surprised to find him on the weird ship)

Archived