Home

The New Rebel Squadrons

Mikahal

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i walked into a village and there were several huts... there were not lights on in the huts tho... i went into one of the huts and there was a tunnel... "whoa this looks interesting... i put on the light on my helmet and walked down the tunnel... there was this HUGE room and there was a ton of sand ppl in there(he he yea that doesn't sound like them but i want something to do? :D ) i walked into the rooms rifle raised... there was only 4 sand ppl in there... i shot 3 of them and the last 1 ran up to me and tried to hit me but i moved out of the way and brought the butt of my rifle down on his head... it cracked his skull... i walked into another big room... this time there were more of them... i hid behind a wall..." hey guys i am gonna need some reinforcements down here there r a lot of friggin sand ppl..." i said into my helmet's comm link...

I made my way down towards the Tuskan camp, I yawned my nose down and went in for the camp. "This is Red 2 guys I'm gonna hit this place hard just make sure you can get out in time, im setting my proton missiles for 6:30 detonation" I armed my missiles and leaned in to comence my attack.

"ok man w/e u say..." i threw a cuncussion gernade into the next room... i saw a bunch of sand ppl run into the room... i bolted around them and ran into the next room... they didn't even see me... "ok dakota they left where r u?! we dnt have much time more r coming... but we got some of our guys getting ready to come in..."

The timer read 2:48 "You guys got 2 more minutes, hurry up I dont want a friendly fire" I looked over again to see if they were out, instead I saw tuskans and lots of them were looking for a fight. I would satisfiy there lust with some Laser rounds....

I looked over on my side to see Dakota and Tom. I read the timer the time said 0:56. "I'll cover you guys now get out!" The time now said 0:31. I fired more and more shots and cleared the path for Dakota and Tom. I looked over at the timer once more 0:11. The time to fire was now. FWOOSH!!! I saw Dakota and Tom run and run as the missiles got closer and closer until BOOM!!!!. A huge explosion covered which was once a Tuskan camp. I saw both Dakota and Tom, and headed back toward base

(lol srry my internet wasn't working:( )

"whoa that was close... come on dakota we go to my ship..." i ran over to my ship and got in..." this is green leader i have dakota and i am leaving the planet no need for assistance..." i thought to myself... i hope jankih got out of there ok... he saved my life... i wouldn't have been able to get out of there without him... i flew back up to the fleet and went bac to base...

I heard a clank on the right engine. Instinctively I looked back. Everything looked fine but i wasn't sure my damaged engine was gonna hold out much longer. Finnaly I got an awnser in my com-link saying "Your clear Red 2 you can continue your approach. Red 2 you seem to be trailing smoke." I awnsered saying " Yeah don't know if my engine is gonna make it." I continued making my approach until a BOOM!!! rattled me around. I almost lost control but managed to keep my hands on the controls. " Red 2 is everything okay your right engine just burst into flames, oh-no slow dow your gonna crash!" He was right I was going way too fast to make a landing. I braked as hard as I could until I felt a CRASH!!! I was still consious when I hit, and decided to get out. The system was preforming a self cooling in which it put water onto the hot spot. I got out to see everyone hundling around, I jumped out and the team went to work.

"Yes thankyou Tom," I said to him.

"You did a very good job today pilots, not only did you defend the fleet from a surprise Imperial attack, but you also saved a fellow pilot from certain demise to a native force. Once again well done you all have made Tom, Zoric, and myself proud. T-116 if you will..." I said as T-116 handed me a medium sized box.

"First of all to Jankih, for extreme courage in the heat of battle and a motivation to save and succeed. I award you the title of Ensign." I said as I gave Jankih his badge.

"And to Dakota, for courage behind enemy lines and a will to survive. I award you the rank of Ensign and the Purple Heart." I said as I gave Dakota his awards.

"Now Tom and Zoric, I will also award you the Badge of Honour, for leadership and courage under fire." I said as I gave them their badges.

Archived