Home

The New Rebel Squadrons

Mikahal

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Tom and Zoric are both Wing Leaders, Jankih and Dakota are Ensign)

My alarm went off the next morning (Not like it matters in space!). I put a call over the PA, "All members of fighter squadrons report to the main hangar".

I waited for the pilots to come into the hangar.

A bang and a crash all knocked us off our feet. There was someone on the PA and it didnt sound like the admiral. "This is Imperal Field Marshall Ruret Tang, we have landed on your ships and will kill anyone who resists. Resistence is futile Rebel Scum!!!" I saw Tom head for the gun case with the legendary Laser Rifle. I followed and took one also. Heres when blaster and rifle trainning kiked in. My A-Wing was almost fixed. "I Dont think we can beat these guys this close up. I need 3 demtions not 2."

(legendary laser rifle? )

i took out my verpine shatter gun and made sure it was fully loaded... i saw every1 looking kinda of nervous... "ok men grab ur rifles we r not going down without a fight... come on we can take these guys..." i ran into the hallway and there were several imps already coming for us... i took a few shots and the imps fell down looking like porcupines...(cause of the needle like projectiles from my verpine shatter gun :D ) i ran bac into tthe hangar and started barking out orders...

(yes the laser rifle is legendary, shoulda known u were gonna take out ur gun :D )

The work on my A-Wing was almost finished. I saw transport carriers full of Imps just ready to get on. " When will my A-Wing be operational?" "Bout' 6 minutes". "Zoric, Permission to take out some imp transports when I can fly."

I jumped in my A-Wing, and fired up my thrusters, the next ave of transports was coming and we were ready. I armed my Proton missiles as I went out. The imps were surpised, wich was all the more better. I fired my rockets and they slammed into the side of 2 transports. I fired laser rounds at the others. TIE's then came out "Uh, guys I could use some help!" I destroyed some TIEs as I flew around the ship.

"Imperial troops have entered the command centre... I repeat, Imperial troops have entered the command ce....," they were cut off.

I got onto the comlink.

"All personell are permitted to evacuate. I repeat, EVACUATE!!!" I barked over the comlink. "Red squadron, Green squadron, all fighters are clear to take off and meet at the new rendevous. I'm sending it's coordinates to all ships now."

"Save all you can without putting youself in danger, we can't afford another loss," Admiral Ackbar said over the comlink.

I grabbed my pack and headed towards the hangar. A group of storm troopers were waiting in a corridor.

"Freeze!" One of them said and pointed his blaster at me.

I put my hands up when suddenly the ship was hit by a shot from an ion cannon, which knocked everyone off their feet. I bolted at the chance and ran off towards my B-wing, I could hear one of them saying "I thought you said they wouldn't fire upon the ship," another voice came through "New commands Corporal, I have orders to destroy the ship..."

I fired up my B-wing and shot out of the hangar and into clear space, the ship was hurtling towards Tatooine.

I gave one last comlink call and ordered.

"EVACUATE, EVACUATE," I shouted over the com and shot into hyperspace towards the rendevous.

"Now he doesn't." said EOtch. He aimed a T-21 rifle (if you do not know enough expanded universe, thats the elite rifle.) at the officers and fired three shots. The officer tumbled to the floorl, dead. "Looks like I was just in time." said Eotch, YOu could see a bandage where the piece of metal had slammed into his arm and where he had some burns. But he looked okay overall. He smiled.

Archived