Home

The Dawn of the New Republic

The Republic has defeated the Sith once again rule the galaxy...

But the Sith are know plotting their revenge on the Republic...

They have created an Assasin Droid factory hidden in the Dxun Jungle not far from the New Jedi Enclave...

(This takes place after my last RPG- The Republic's Last Stand.)

*In a dark room inside the Droid Factory a faded grey HK-60 Droid stands with a Droid assasin cannon*

*an HK-50 walks up to the HK-60 Unit*

"Sire...We have failed to assasinate the rest of the Jedi Council..."

"I suppose you know the price of failure..."

"You will be spared."

"Now make yourself useful and check the Prisoner."

"Yes sire."

*The HK-50 clumsily stands up and runs back to the Prisoner Chambers.*

Name: Gus Kenobi

Allignment: Jedi Order

Apperance: Hooded Jedi robes like Kreia's, blue eyes, caucasin, and Dark brown hair with blond highlights.

Weapons: 1 silver lightsaber

Bio: Very wise, Gus has served both sides of the force. He once ruled the Sith with an iron fist before he was redempted by an unknown Jedi Ghost and became a Jedi Master. Although he is a Jedi his face still bears the scars representing the pain of the Dark Side....

*The prisoner, Gus Kenobi, is locked tight in a metal cage.*

*The HK Droid walks in and begins to pace back and forth like he is guarding the prisoner.*

-Meanwhile at the jedi enclave Master Vrook worries where Gus has gone...-

"Where is he?..."

"Sir, our forces have found an old HK Factory in the jungle."

"..."

"Send a search Party."

"Yes sir."

Name: John

Allaignment:Jedi order

Appearence:red hair, blue eyes, tall, red jedi robe.

weapons: purple double-bladed lightsaber. Alt-short sword

Bio:raised as a jedi from a very young age, alot of experience with the lightsaber.

"Master Vrook, can I go with the search party?"

Name:Ranis Hull

Race:Telosian

Allignment:Jedi Order

Appearence:Bald, green eyes, 6 foot 1, dressed in custom black jedi robes,

Wepons:blaster carbine, teal saber staff, molten bronze standard saber, copper standard saber, upgraded blaster pistol.

Bio:Shortly before the destruction of Telos the jedi counsil rescued and trained a young slave from the sith controlled planet. After the fall of the sithlord malak and the death of his grandfather Carth Onasi who was killed by Revan he vowed he would never give up until Revan was dead.

Hey, I'll come with yall. I'm spoilin for a fight or any action I can get for that matter. I'll bring my speeder bike. I got another if someone wants to barrow it.

Vrook- *In front of the 20 soldiers and 5 jedi, at the front of the room*

"Now, as you all know Gus has dissapeared while exploring."

"He is an important member of the Council, so we fear he may have been captured by the remaining Sith."

"Now,Jedi, you will begin your mission by searching the Souh Eastern part of the woods."

"Troops, you will begin searching in the South Western area."

"You will make your way up through the woods and meet at the top."

"After that you will head down through the middle and head back here."

"Any questions?"

"Alright then, leave."

P.S. Since my character is a prisoner I am going to be a Republic Commander.

sure star ghost, here's thekeys. take care of her.

ghost and i start heading to the woods, but are soon attacked by a group of wild rancors. i grab my gold and my molten bronze saber and the blades blaze to life. i begin to attack the rancors and quickly take the first down while ghost kills two of the others. i attack the last two and get knocked down on the ground. just as the rancor tries to step on my head ghost kills it and we move on through the jungle.

Search paty leader:Okay men! Let's move out, I have a hunch that if Gus is really missing, it is linked to the droid factory back near that waterfall.

John:Look, droids are coming!

*droids start attacking*

John:*pulls out lightsaber and deflects blaster bolt*

name: Cassus Fett

Code name : Spawn

Allignment: jedi order

Bio: once he was a sith lord The legend goes That he destroyed a army once nobody nows, why dont ask him?

Cassus:jump from nowhere in the droid group puls light saber en cuts a few heads of droids then jump to gus en the others

i say:i thought you could use some help:D

me and the rest of the jedi charce through the halls cutting droids in half. as a dark jedi jumps out of nowhare i say

"holy crap the sith are in on this too. why am i not suprised?" as i fight the dark jedi the others run off ahead of me. as my saber slashes through the sith's body i feel a blaster bolt hit my arm.

"only a flesh wound" i catch up with the group as they are finishing up a group of guard droids.

*The alarm sounds even louder*

*An HK-50 walks up to the HK-60 Droid

"Statement: Master, A group of Soldiers and Jedi have gotten past the guards."

"Capture them immedeatly!"

"Yes, Sir!"

*Meanwhile Chains lies uncouncious on the floor behind the HK*

*The HK finishes off the last of the guards, helps me up, and we head off toward the search party*

a large group of dark jedi jump out in front of the search party sabers egnited.

"look out guys" i slash my saber in front of me and take the first dark jedi down, but another cuts the emitter off my saber, knocks me to the ground and tries to slash me in half.

"help!!!!!!!!"

• 6 months later...

Name: Apollo Zan

Allignment: Jedi Order

Apperance: Hooded robes covering face, a mysterious form of dark jedi robes, black with green glowing stripes down the back of the robe dropping from the hood, green eyes, hair blinded from robe

Weapons: 1 green lightsaber, 3 spare blue sabers

Bio: mysterious and young, Served 5 years as a Jedi Consular on the planet Dantooine and right before he was ranked Jedi Master, he dissapeared, After spending 3 years on an unknown planet far from here, he harnessed the inner Jedi to reach his full potentional, now, very deadly to any jedi

I jumped down from a pedestal, being undeteceted by the force before that,

"What happened to your friend?"

"You must have missed one of the Dark Jedi, He must have taken Cassus Fett, your friend."

Archived