Home

Arev (Jek) is back!

JekRendar

Yeah, yeah, a lot of you are thinking, "Great, he'll be back for a month or two and then leave." Well, I can't promise anything, but I will promise I'll be around at least until spring, but with college coming up, it's gonna be an on-and-off stay.

Basically, the reason why I'm coming back is because City of Heroes just doesn't cut it, although it's really fun, it doesn't have the addiction value. I didn't want to play a PK-fest, so I didn't invest in WoW. Instead, I took a look at EQII. Great game, I loved it, except I hated the community and groups are almost impossible to find.

So, I bought JTL. I love it so far. I'm a Tier 2 Freelance Pilot and when I'm not grinding flight, I'm working on my ground game. Currently, I'm almost 2001 Rifleman, 4042 Scout, and 4002 Marksman. My plan now is to finish Marksman, pick up Brawler and then work on Commando. I heard the Rifleman/Commando template is fun, but underplayed.

But enough of my SWG career, I'd like to tell you about my real life (and part of the reason why I took the vacation from SWG). The last day I logged on was 8/25, school was starting soon and I found out that my high school choral group, The Chorale, will be singing at Careige Hall on March 21st with 2-3 other choirs. We'll also being singing at St. John Divine's and Sept. 11th Atrium.

Also, in October, I had my wisdom teeth taken out, a week later, I had dry socket. (a nasty infection that can occur with having your wisdom teeth taken out)

On December 23rd, I got to miss a couple days of school to have jaw surgery. I had an underbite, so the doctor moved my lower jaw back, pushed my upper jaw forwards a bit, and then did something to my chin. I don't have any feeling my chin, (only gonna last 6 months though) and am slowly getting feeling back in my lips. My biggest challenge now: controlling my drool, which I can't feel.

Well, that's about it. I'll see ya in-game!

Thanks guys! Great to be back!

Oh, and Grask, I'm with CorSec, because I happened to be in Coronet when I installed JTL and I followed the directions: Open Map, click Trainers, etc. and he just happened to be right there. But, luckily, it fights my bio, as a Corellian returning to Corellia looking for work.

Thanks again for the support! BTW, what ever happened to Jat?

Geez, I really want to come back.. Oh well I guess. I am having alot of fun with WoW but I still miss the great times we had in SWG. I mean its great staying up till like 2 in the morning playing with friends with school, then goin in and talking about it (with bragging involved :p) when we get to class.. But SWG is still up there, otherwise I wouldnt of spent over a year playing it. You guys are great.

BTW, Jek.. ouch! That story made my mouth hurt..

Archived