Home

Jedi Padawans

gmarti01

I hear that as a Male character you can train either (or both???) Mira and the Handmaiden to be Jedis. What is the first steps to do this ? I have a significant amount of influence with the Handmaiden, but I cant trigger a response that will allow me to train her. I am afraid it is b/c I lost to her in combat trainning. Is that what I need to do or is there something else ? Also, how do you gain influence with Mira ? Everytime I ask her stuff about her past or telling her i would show her Force tricks she refuses. Any clues ?

Also, if you are a female I hear you can train the disciple to be a Jedi. Is there another character (perhaps Atton) that you can train to be a Jedi ? I guess I am askin cuz it sounds unfair that as a male you can train two Jedi but as a female only 1.

I think most of your allies can be trained as jedi. As a male, I have trained Atton, Mira and Handmaiden. With Atton, you have to confront him about "Counting Pazaak cards." With Mira, you have to gain enough influence to make her talk about her past, then bring her to Nar Shaddaa to a special spot to help her become attuned to the Force. With the handmaiden, you have to beat her at combat three times, and then talk to her about her mother. I know there is a way to make Bao Dur a jedi, but I havent done it yet. Not sure about Mandalore.

For Atton, you have to gain enough influence on him. You can turn him into a Jedi after you meet the two twileks in the Refugee Quarters on Nar Shadaa.

Bao Dur: just keep gaining or loosing influence on him until your influence is either very high or very low. Conversation options will open automatically. You will find a list of locations where you can gain influence on him in this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=142253 (to loose influence, just select the DS options at these same locations)

I had a freaky thing happen in making an NPC a Jedi to me my third playthrough...

I had a Female LS Sentinel, no Prestiege class yet (Shooting for Jedi Watchman), picked up the Deciple, when I did I gained what I thought was a "little" influence.

I accidently initiated a conversation with him as soon as I picked him up, I asked him about him looking familiar and lo and behold he talked about it, and a few seconds later I got the conversation options and he was now a Jedi Conselar, I hadn't even levelled him up yet, so he had like 6-7 levels to go too... that was the coolest thing I have had happen so far.

He was also my first NPC Jedi! :D

Originally posted by Mandalorian X

Male is Mira , Female is that disciple and you just be very influencing around them, take them with you and choose either light or dark choices. Eventually they will either wanna train as a dark or light jedi

:confused:

You can train all your party members to be Jedi except Mandalore, Hanharr and the droids. If you are Male you get Handmaiden, If you are female you get Disciple. Then if you are light side you get Mira on Nar Shadaa, otherwise you get Hanharr.

I have tried ALL of them and they keep comin up at FAILURE. You know of any spots in the game where I make a deciison and have her along that can gain influence ?

I took her to the 'spot' so to speak on Nar Shaada at the Refugee Landing, but she still refuses to learn how to 'listen'

Archived