Home

(ES)ClanThread

(ES)Sifandor

This Will Be the ES clan server forum. (ES)Sifandor Is recruiter,leader......ect until i appoint some one else with me. Unfortunatly not all of our members have been able to get on the server. There is only 4 members and we need more. So keep PLAYING GOOD!!

If you would like to join our clan go to our server for tryouts.

(ES)ExtremeShooters(Recruiting) Max 50 ppl

NEW MEMBERS:

(ES)JediZebra101

(ES)J-Infiltraitor

Revised List:

(ES)Sifandor-Leader,Recruiter

(ES)ROGUE~2-Recruiter,Private

(ES)JediZebra101-Website,Private

(ES)Patconnects-Private

(ES)Tecduude-Private

(ES)MasterBlast-Private

(ES)J-Infiltraitor-Private

Keep Checking back for new posts

NEW MEMBER: (ES)Marlon Branod

Revised List:

(ES)Sifandor-Leader,Recruiter

(ES)ROGUE~2-Recruiter,Private

(ES)JediZebra101-Website,Private

(ES)Patconnects-Private

(ES)Tecduude-Private

(ES)MasterBlast-Private

(ES)J-Infiltraitor-Private

(ES)Marlon Branod-Private

Keep Checking back for new posts

ES=Has changed from Excelent Shooters to:

Extreme Shooters

JediZebra101 Is there a way to see the site with out power point presentation? nice site though

JediZebra101 I need your Email I am going to Email you the new site i made see if you like it. I change it to where you can look at the members and forums....and info ok? My Email Sifandor@yahoo.com I need it to give you the new site.

This is my official resignation from ES i would rather be a free ranger.i am appoint jedizebra101 as the new clan leader. If he does not want to be leader then he can appoint some one else as leader. I had fun but can no longer play as a leader. The server will be shut down and renamed FunServers#1 you can still play with me my name will be Skating Fool ill see you in the game bye bye.

I recruited a guy today it was BK something, In order for me to put you on the website, i need your new (ES) name and and ur email so i can put you on the distribution list.

PS. To all MEmbers

I don't have your emails, i want to start a distribution list, so i can email you on upcoming events and such. I may register for us to play in a tournament or a few matches against other clans so please send me your emails.

We are signed up for the 2005 Battlefront World Championships, you can find more info on that in the forum. I need a head count of who wants to play, and thier emails, or forum screenames. We got a new member, (ES)JubJub, and a allied crew who's names consist of Master, Weenie, or Kwan. if you see them they ARE OUR ALLIES, so you know, just team up with them or whatever. The Website is up to date, and When i'm playing battlefornt i will be using a server called (ES) Recruiting. I will set up a dedicated server when i'm not playing called (ES) Recruiting.

PS. This is the official Site http://www.geocities.com/nikegolf737/ES1.html

Hi -

I am working with Disciple, the TWL Star Wars Battlefront ladder admin, and we are trying to find out who will participate in the ladder. It's a clan vs. clan tournament governed by TWL.

Please respond in this thread http://www.teamwarfare.com/forums/showthread.asp?forumid=237&threadid=197981 or simply reply to me in this post on your teams status as soon as possible.

If you haven't done so, you will need to register your clan at TWL for the SW:B ladder.

Don't delay, the ladder will open up very soon!! Hope to see you all there!

If you have any questions, you may contact me...

XFire = NERVSmirnoff

Yahoo = Smirnoff1824

Archived