Home

KOTOR III idea

MasterVader

for kotor III i think the maker bioware, obsidian, whoever should at the risk of making some people mad automattically make Revan go LS from KOTOR but for the Exile it doesnt matter, heres why. You play as Revan but at the beginning u fight the major Sith Lord but are defeated, left for dead and lost most of their connection to the force. The Exile will have looked for u but is seduced by the Sith and becomes a Sith Lord, unbeknownst to u and u fight near the end and he reveals who he is. The only returning characters in ur party shud be T3 and HK, the rest are brand new. As Revan u go to different planets to recruit members from ur parties in the first two games and form an alliance.

EX:u recruit Mandalore and his new army, Carth and the Republic army, Jolee Juhani Bastila shud start have training new jedi and u recruit them, etc.

With this alliance u fight the Sith, kill their leader and decide to destroy them or take his place.

Also, when Kreia talks of the "True Sith" for TSL i dont think she just means the species itself but anyone who has joined them becasue Revan was not a true Sith and those who served under him were fallen Jedi from the Mandalorian Wars.

I've got another idea:

After defeating the Sith, the Exile follows the path of a Jedi Master, while Bastila follows Revan to the Outer Rim to defeat the "true" sith. After one year Revan and Bastila come back with an army of true Sith Lords, trying to destroy the Republic and the Jedi Order and Reign over the galaxy. Atris and the Exile try to stop them and comes to a great war between Jedi and Sith (again).

You play a completely new character, who has to choose, whether join Atris and the Exile or Darth Revan and Bastilla. You can fight together with old friends (like Juhani and Jolee) against the Sith or try to rule the universe with new characters (the really bad guys) and Revan himself. You get the chance to join your favourite characters from Kotor I and II or kill all those you really hated (*cough* *cough* Carth *cough* *cough*).

Yep, this is basically the only way, master vader, but you would'nt have to LS, you could use your armies for evil... or just kill all the leaders :dev9: But I also like the idea that Boba Rhett brought up, the whole yin and yang thing where revan is the center of the force, and the exile is the death of it. Also, JacktheNibbler, good idea, but I mean come on, hasn't the republic had enough jedi/sith wars on its hands? I think it would be cooler if it took place outside of the main republic systems.

I think this would be a good plot:

Revan take the mantle of Dark Lord out of necesity, in order to defend the galaxy against Nihilus. Malak betrays him, and begins to conquer the galaxy. Revan returns, and for good or ill, kills malak. Revan then learns of his/her true purposes, and goes to the outer rim to prepare. Nihilus attacks the galaxy. The exile steps forward to kill Nihilus. Eventually, for good or ill, Nihilus is defeated. (KotOR III plot) The exile (your PC) now seeks out revan on the outer rim, who is preparing to restart his conquest of the galaxy, with some other powerful sith lord at his side. The game is based on the outer rim. At the end, Revan and the exile face off. Revan reveals his/her true cause, and together you fight the other, more powerful Sith (perhapse Nihilus, reformed? after all, he was more powerful than to just flop over dead).

It would have worked, though a few points are kinda scetchy.

It is said that he did take the mantle not because he, "gave in" but indeed out of necessity. Either to cause the galaxy to rally together on it's own, rise up, defeat him and thereby having a worthy defense to what is to come. Or by him strong arming the galaxy into fighting, with him as their dark leader. There's something worse out there still. He wasn't preparing the galaxy for Nihilus.

Originally posted by JackTheNibbler

I've got another idea:

You play a completely new character

Yep, that's what I want.

You play a new Jedi, sent out by the New Jedi Council, to find Revan and the Exile, where ever they went.

I kinda want this Jedi to be related to one of them(lost twin brother/sister),:rolleyes: and that's why he/she is capable to venture out into the Unknown Regions, alone.

Of course, some KOTOR I & II characters hear of this, and seek out this character to join him/her.

Just my two cents. :D

How about given the choice to start as a sith or a jedi? and serve respectfully under ...say Revan for sith or exile for jedi still clinging to one scenario and one series of events, and so give a continuity to the game and yer repercations of your actions

yes that is one thing the star wars games have never really pleased me about, your always fighting sith or dark jedi and if you go dark then you fight jedi as well but the sith/dark jedi still consider you an enemy so your just a freakin 3rd force. Thats cool and all but I would love to command a sith fleet, start up from the bottom of the sith and work my way up, just something different where you arent a jedi/rogue jedi but a jedi or a sith.

I'd rather be somebody totally new and then kill Revan and the Exile... both at once! Mwahahahahahaaaa! Okay, maybe not but it would be very cool if you actually got to face one of them (as long as their harder to kill than Nihilus).

Here's another thought in the vein of the Exile, Revan stuff...

First, I don't really see the exile going dark or light. But, depending upon the alighnment of the new character (for kotor3) you could have to fight against or along side a light or dark side revan. For example, if you are light and revan was light you could face the bad guys along side him/her in some battle or another and maybe even take orders or perform some mission for him/her. The same would apply if you were both dark side. Or, if you are on different sides, you could have to face the uber powerful revan and friends (or army) and then have the exile join in to help you out or something similar. The Exile or that drekface, Carth could replace Revan in the role of commander or mission order giving person.

Another thought: it would be kinda cool if you got to choose the returning characters from KOTOR2 for KOTOR3. I mean, if you somehow got to decide who the Exile hooked up with and the "other" chick/dude showed up or something like that. Anyway, yeah, that's it.

I think they will probably be able to give us a couple storylines based on K1 and K2. Sort of like how they asked you through character dialogue if Revan was a girl or Guy and if he saved the republic or not. They could have 6 different endings. Good Revan, Bad Exile and Bad New guy... Bad Revan, good Exile, good New guy... you get the idea.

The ending could be influenced by your alignment and your description of what you "Heard" about both Revan and the Exile.

So you could Join Exile to find Revan then beat him down, or Join Exile to Find Revan and help him lay the Beat down on some Badguys. Or Find em both and smack em around... I just hope they give us a solid story that ties both games together and multiple endings.

I too hope you get to rejoin some old cast members.

Maybe depending on Dialogue and alignment, you might get to find Mira and Mission... which makes Mira uneasy since Mission's buddy is Zaalbar. Showing her how twisted Hanharr really was.

The one thing I think I'd like to have most is a lightsaber-wielding droid though. Maybe with some force lightning thrown in there for good measure. He could be the "newest" HK model with some "secret" unlocked programming given to him from the star forge or something like that. Or even better, HK himself. There's an idea, a second star forge filled with lightsaber-wielding force storm-throwing HK droids. That would be soooooo sweet! Okay, enough with the crazy talk, I swear.

Archived