Home

after the game ends

guybroom

((I'll pm you about it - being the threadmaster and all))

Troezen stood quiet for a moment and thought about what he was about to ask - he wasnt sure if he should.

He spoke to Tara and Jack, "If you're restarting it, i want in. Programmer or something. But not some small thing either. Please?"

---------

Adam with the little strenght he had laughed. "You honestly think i'd join you? I had a dream! I was working on it! It had worked. Then you go and ruin it! You really think that I would join you're little band of merry men? Not bloody likely!"

((I suppose that's the end of adam for now - depends what trent's doing with him. Also Troezen will want an answer and that will be him done.))

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trent leaned down over the bed he was lying on. ((he didn't tell the guards to come back in yet :p))

"This is a needle, it has a drug in it, the drug will kill you, but it will be very painful before it does, now i suggest you let me work with you or you'll die a horrible, painful bloody death." Trent threatened.

((Ok, I think that this thread is done and WJ will make a new one in the next day or so.

The story at the end is this:

Adam has grudginly teamed up with Trent as his partner. Trent is retiring.

Tara, Jack and Troezen are working on a new game.

I don't think i've missed anything out.))

Archived