Home

after the game ends

guybroom

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: ??? Everyone calls him George, or unit 473, but George isn't his real name.

Description: Black hair, Green eyes, and walks around in casual clothes or a suit.

"This is unit 473 over," I spoke through my head set. "Unit 473," it replied, "Proceed to sector 10 Alpha. Over." "Roger, over and out." I switched my wirless head set to off and stuck it in my coat pocket. I stepped out a dark alley in New York, where everyone was meeting, Tara's house.

Troezen was on his way to the airport and he soon had a ticket for the next plane to New York.

Just before he boarded the plane, he sent Tara another e-main on his WAP phone:

It's Troezen. I'm getting on the plane now. I hope you'll be there to get me because I hate going abroad and not knowing anyone.

It'll be a long flight, so you've got time. I'm on flight BA35314. If you're not there I'll try to contact you but I don't know if my phone will work over seas and I have no other way of contacting you.

Send me your address if you can't get here.

"heh, mace works real well when ther person in wearing glasses, and i have been trained to ignore pain, now move!" Trent closed the door and locked it then pinched him behind the head in a pressure point knocking him out.

"see ya in an hour" Trent said as he stepped over the boys body.

"Tara? Jack? anyone home?"

Troezen was on the plane and he asked the air hostes for a newspaper. When she brought it, the headline was of the game.

The game was shut down some how and no one's quite sure how. No one is sure how the game got out of hand and people who were in the game gave interviews and one mentioned a gang of katana masters.

"Trent" he whispered under his breath. Troezen now know as much as anyone else who was not in the game, and he knew a little more than most people in the game. Or at least, he would. He was going to meet the original programmer - before it got mutated into the hell it was. Tara knew a lot too and Trent was part of the CIA who were checking the system because of an inside tip.

He had some knowlage.

Then he wondered: Who was the inside tip for the CIA? He would have to ask Trent if he knew.

------------------------------------------------

Adam drove in his car. He went around the block several times. He knew Trent was in the house, so was Tara and so was Matt and a random person.

He checked all his guns for ammo (and he had a few on him) and he got out of the car.

He walked to the door, took out a shotgun and aimed it at the door. He knocked.

Tara glanced at the door and then at the others in the room. She sighed and moved away from the door, going further into her house.

"This was Jack's idea," she muttered. "Where did we have it put?"

"Let me help," Jack said, coming to Tara's side and pointing to a nearby bookshelf. "It's that one."

"But which book?" Tara asked slowly. Jack frowned and shook his head. Suddenly, Tara's hand shot out and gripped the top of one of the books. "This one."

Suddenly, Jack and Tara vanished.

"It's alright!" Jack's voice seemed to come out of the floor. "Pull on that book and you'll join us. It's just a trapdoor."

Originally posted by Curt-Man

"heh, mace works real well when ther person in wearing glasses, and i have been trained to ignore pain, now move!" Trent closed the door and locked it then pinched him behind the head in a pressure point knocking him out.

"see ya in an hour" Trent said as he stepped over the boys body.

"Tara? Jack? anyone home?"

ooc-the only way u can not be hurt be that if u don't have any

Originally posted by Cyborgninja

ooc-the only way u can not be hurt be that if u don't have any

((any what?))

Troezen's plane landed after several hours fliying. He got out and went to see if Tara or anyone was there.

He walked out and did not see Tara but he did see a man with his name on a sign.

"I'm Troezen." he said to the man. "Who sent you?"

"Tara did"

Trorezen went with the man and into a car and they drove off.

((no body say that tara did not send anyone because that's the point. Adam sent the man to kidnap Troezen. If anyone wants to mention Troezen and realise that I need getting from the airport then it would be nice.))

((oops sorry, i'll edit that post))

Trent ran to the bookshelf and pulled on the book, he dropped down into a dimly lit room where he saw jack and Tara.

"hey, hows it going, we better keep quiet, it won't take long before that guy with the shotgun blows down the door, i didn't see his face though. actually i can get us out fo here, does this room lead to anywhere?"

Adam heard the call and ran in, he cocked the gun and walked in. He walked slowly and looked at the walls. Strangly bare for someone like Tara. He wondered as he walked. Then he saw a picture. It was of him and Tara.

((maybe a bit of char control comming up - but i don't think so))

They were working closely together before he took over the system. Tara and him were head of creating the system to interact with your brain. That's how Adam knew how to lock people into the system.

Him and Tara were great frineds until he did something that sparked his anger: Told her his feelings. He loved her and now he loved her still but he hated her too. He wants to kill her, but he would hate it if he did. He wanted to tie her up and shoot out her brains, but he would never do it unless he had to.

when he told her, she rejected him, she was going out with Jack and this sparked his revenge with the system. He got Tara and locked her into the early stages of production and he kept Jack out, he kept him prisoner while watching the prduction being done on the war zone.

Adam locked out Jack's brain waves from the game and played god to the innocent people in the system, while he soon went in to find Tara and find out what she felt. She hated him.

He stood there thinking of this for a few moments and then he shot the picture with the gun.

He ran off to find them.

-------

Troezen was in the car and being driven to Tara's house and he was talking to the driver and something about the man did not seem right. He wondered if Tara would really send this man?

Then the man parked out side a large building. It had police and television cameras and reporters.

"Where are we?" he asked

"The game's mainfraim, this is where it was controlled from." said the driver

"are we going in."

"Yeah, but the cops can't see us or they'll see that we're braking in."

"So, we go in, but without enyone knowing?"

"That's right. Tara, trent and Jack are already in there. You're the last one."

"Right. So how are we doing it?"

The driver told him a plan........

Originally posted by guybroom

Adam heard the call and ran in, he cocked the gun and walked in. He walked slowly and looked at the walls. Strangly bare for someone like Tara. He wondered as he walked. Then he saw a picture. It was of him and Tara.

They were working closely together before he took over the system. Tara and him were head of creating the system to interact with your brain. That's how Adam knew how to lock people into the system.

Him and Tara were great frineds until he did something that sparked his anger: Told her his feelings. He loved her and now he loved her still but he hated her too. He wants to kill her, but he would hate it if he did. He wanted to tie her up and shoot out her brains, but he would never do it unless he had to.

when he told her, she rejected him, she was going out with Jack and this sparked his revenge with the system. He got Tara and locked her into the early stages of production and he kept Jack out, he kept him prisoner while watching the prduction being done on the war zone.

Adam locked out Jack's brain waves from the game and played god to the innocent people in the system, while he soon went in to find Tara and find out what she felt. She hated him.

He stood there thinking of this for a few moments and then he shot the picture with the gun.

He ran off to find them.

((That's just fine... I like it.))

Jack grinned. "I know where it goes. We'll be crawling for a while, but it leads into the sewer system. From there, we can go anywhere in the city. My reccomendation would be the airport... to find Troezen."

Originally posted by guybroom

He ran off to find them.

((That's just fine... I like it.))

Jack grinned. "I know where it goes. We'll be crawling for a while, but it leads into the sewer system. From there, we can go anywhere in the city. My reccomendation would be the airport... to find Troezen."

Tara nodded. "I wonder where he is right about now... on his way?"

They crawled through the tunnel and made their way through the sewer system to the airport. As they wandered through the crowd, Tara thought she heard her name and spun to look. Suddenly she paled.

Tara sent me," a man said. She'd never seen him before, but Troezen nodded and went with him.

"Jack!" she exclaimed. "Troezen's right there!"

Jack looked and his eyes widened. "No!"

Both burst into a run toward the car, but it drove away, leaving them behind.

"He's lost," Tara whispered. "Who knows what Adam will do with them?"

"Adam?" Jack asked curiously. Tara stared at him, but a look of understanding crossed her face.

"Adam was a friend of mine," she explained. "He's the leader of the programmers."

"Do you know what he wants?" Jack asked sharply. Tara closed her eyes and nodded.

"He wants me," she answered slowly. "He loves me... and yet he can't stand me either. I'm dating you and he told me he loved me. I explained as best I could that he was just a friend, but he went crazy... separated us. Now he wants us both dead... he feels we ruined his life."

"I'll ruin his life now," Jack growled. Tara shook her head.

"No," she said. "He's ruined it enough himself. Let's go."

"hey, you got a CIA/FBI Agent right here, i can find anything anywhere, plus i got acsess to any kind of weapon. now if you'll hold on for a second i got a call to make."

Trent took out his cell phone and dailed a number, he said into the phone.

"send transportation to my coordinates, ASAP" Trent hung up the phone and turned to Tara and Jack."wait for about 15 minutes"

in 15 minutes exactly a helicopter was heard over head, and it landed, Trent got in and motioned for Tara and Jack to come in as well.

"pilot, back to Headquarters, on ther Double."

"yes sir"

Name:Jaden Randell ('member me?!)

Bio:creates weapons and vehicles from movies and video games.Works for the CIA.(I don't know Trent,though)

Weapons of choice:two M7 caseless sub machine guns,and an 8 guage shotgun.

Appearance:Master Chief during missions,off duty i look like

this

*on phone*"don't worry,I'll be here to meet them"((I'm in my off duty clothes))

((I remember you... you might want to do some slight editing... we're no longer in the game. This is the real world now and our characters are in a helicopter. Your best bet would be to put your character where we're going and meet up with us there. You'll get a warm welcome from Jack and Tara if you do.))

Approaching teh house, I used a S.W.A.T. tactic to get in. ((As in knocking down the door with my foot.)) And noticed there was noone there. "I must have been fed the wrong info... Dangit Adam, you've wasted my time enough..." I examined my surroundings and went out the door. I spokke through my comm device. "Adam, they weren't there!"

Archived