Home

This Font.

Franchise

Originally posted by Darth Nihilus

This may be pointless but Im trying to get ahold of this font on this post, what is it and where can I get it?

http://halloweenonline.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=H9&action=display&num=1086615875

And what I mean is the glow, how do I get it?

it's a javascript text, cascading style sheet (CSS):

style="filter:glow(color=red, strength=2) 

Probably for use on that particular board/forum. Without the proper header tags and/or javascript call inserted however, this font style won't be available for this (Lucasforums) Boards.

If you're looking to use it on your own website, just "view source" the page you linked to and look between the "<header> </header>" tags for the CSS. If it's a custom java script call though, you'll need to get permission from the author of the script.

Originally posted by Darth Nihilus

Thanks for the code, but where do enter the Text?

After right-clicking and viewing the source for the page, here's how the coding is listed:

[color=yellow]<table width=300 style="filter:glow(color=red, strength=2)">[/color]Hey Bigrig from 
...edited URL content...
here to bring the kool new teaser trailer this trailer is not official but 
it's kool 
so check it out over on my site in the news section. [color=yellow]</table>[/color]

text would go in between the tags (highlighted yellow).

The trick is however, without the proper call tags between the <head> </head> tags, this scripting won't work. Alot of his javascript is linking the CSS from a reference (ie= LINK REL="stylesheet" TYPE="text/css"). Without knowing what's listed in the CSS style sheet, it's hard to tell what you'll need to get it to work...ALSO... because of this:

/*
Change Skin Script
[color=yellow]Copyright © 2003[/color] SolidSnakeDesigns.com
All Rights Reserved

This copyright noticed must stay intact for use
*/

I'm obligated as a fellow web-designer to not post how to "cheat" and find out what's listed in the CSS. Sorry, but I must respect a copyright. Since it is listed that as long as you include the copyright notice you can use the code, I'd try the URL listed to see if they already have a pre-generated script you could use.

I hope that helps, even if I do tend to ramble when it comes to HTML design ;)

Archived