Home

First GF Fanart...

Akril

Wow.:eek: Quite good, I wish I could draw like that. The only thing I can do is draw landscapes (Actually not bad)

However, I have to disagree with you VampireNaomi, I think it would have been much better on B&W, it makes everything (Movies, pictures & Drawings) look more intense.

Originally posted by El Virus

However, I have to disagree with you VampireNaomi, I think it would have been much better on B&W, it makes everything (Movies, pictures & Drawings) look more intense.

I am probably familiar with B&W, but I can't associate that term with anything right now. What do pictures coloured that way look like?

This from a person who only uses Paint. :p

Originally posted by El Virus

:p Sorry, that should have been Black & White. (You know like Noir movies).

What's so wrong about using paint, I have been using it all my life, screw "Photoshop" it's too difficult to handle.

*feels like a complete idiot* I thought you were talking about some special colouring technique, like water colours or something. :o

I always colour my art by hand so that is the only reason why I get along with Paint.

Symbolism? Give me a hint!

It's okay, we all make mistakes.

You know, I have a friend who actually knows how to use Photoshop, but refuses to teach me how to.:( , however, Paintshop Pro 7 is great.

Anyway, the point is the drawing is very good, and that I'm not able to find any symbolism so far.

EDIT: Wait, I think I know what...I'm not so sure though.

Originally posted by Akril

Yep, it's my first bit of GF fanart. I started it months ago, then finished it a couple of nights ago.

As the caption says, it's most of the remaining main characters spending some time alone after the events of the game, with the focus on Eva, and for good reason. Enjoy.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/14012785/

Akril

Powerful. I like.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I can see it. It's got Glottis, Eva, the legless soldier, and the Glottis imps around a table chilling, Eva seems rather sad. And let me guess the hidden thing, the smoke above Eva's cigarette is of the same question mark design as that on Manny's hand ?

Archived