Home

Any of the the old timers around here??

CaptainRAVE

*hobbles in*

well, looks like i'm older than all of you!!!

Actually, i started on the Obi-Wan forums back when it was supposed to be a Mouse-Saber controlled PC game and still looked interesting.

Then they canned that and moved it to xbox and rushed out JO to stop us all rioting. So i moved over here.

The only other guy i remember from the OB1 forums is stormhammer, but i'm sure there are others.

Oddly, I was disappointed by JO, and I only actually bought and played JA last month (due to said disappointment). It was pretty enjoyable though.

But i still hang around here for the company anyway... :confused::mad:;)

Well... For me it's enough I have been here about as long as such prominent people as: AKPiggot, KMan, RichDiesal, The Truthful Liar (with his ever changing name), Wedge, Prime, Kengo, monsoontide, Mercenary, Eldritch, Antizac, Emon, razorace, Leslie Judge, Shadriss, Clu (I can't understand how I forgot him at first)... and others. Some of them are no longer with us, some of them yet linger here.

Those were the golden times, aye...

EDIT: some edit...

Originally posted by TheOutrider

04 Noob, I progress quickly, I have already figured out everyones username, there IQ, and there shoe size >.>

But you still haven't figured out that there is a place, and their is possessive. ;)

Sorry, he just corrects me all the time, and now i'm getting back at him. X)

Archived