Home

...Uh....wtf

Nerd_Annhilator

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Who cares? I see people in tons of movies wearing Nazi costumes. That's the operative word here, people. Costume.

ditto. Costume, don't be such over-sensetive idiots. Did I get offended by edward norton having a swastika tattooed on his back in American History X? no. Why? because it's a ****ing costume.

In the end, anyone who complained or calls it stupid is a prick.

you know what offends me? pillows, cuz they're white, it's so prejudice.

Originally posted by IG-64

No, I mean it's dumb to be a nazi because no one will like it.

to be a nazi? or dress up as one?

I can understand the first one. But the second. It's stupid, it's called a costume, don't be so senestive about something so trivial. Now if he wrote "all jews should die" then it's just tacky.

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

I just don't like the fact that he did it and thinks everything is going to be ok. And that will only make him a worse person methinks.

I couldn't care less why he wore it, just that he thinks he can get away with it.

Why do you care? People dress up as culturally insensetive things all the time at costume parties. Most people dress up like that to be ironic. Mostly you have to understand the person to understand the irony, but odds are if you invited them to a party, you understand them and their personality.

People are making way to big of a deal out of this. It's not stupid, what's stupid is doing this and apologizing, he shouldn't have to apologize. Anyone who gets offended by a costume is a damned idiot. I mean, that's like being offended by someone playing as a nazi in a ****ing online world war 2 game.

are you going to call them a bigot for it? If you do you're an idiot.

Here is the inside scoop:

The SCOOOOOP:

I just needed a break from the abortion thread wich seems to acomplish NOTHING but devide us from our fellow Lucas Forumers.anyone I offended in the abortin thread, I apoligize. different strokes for different folks. no hard feelings.

I beleive we need a sense of unity if we want a purpose in talking on here.

So read luagh, and discuss.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

I mean, that's like being offended by someone playing as a nazi in a ****ing online world war 2 game.

ya know, it's kinda funny you mention that. A review for Battlefield 1942 from my recent WTF thread had a quote that went something like this:

"I found playing online as a Nazi disturbing, but I suppose it's just to balance the teams."

:D

Anyway: I think it's stupid that he's in a Nazi costume. He could have picked something better. Definitely.

+ He's Prince Harry of Britain. I don't think parading around in a Nazi suit helps your reputation very much >_>

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Why do you care? People dress up as culturally insensetive things all the time at costume parties. Most people dress up like that to be ironic. Mostly you have to understand the person to understand the irony, but odds are if you invited them to a party, you understand them and their personality.

People are making way to big of a deal out of this. It's not stupid, what's stupid is doing this and apologizing, he shouldn't have to apologize. Anyone who gets offended by a costume is a damned idiot. I mean, that's like being offended by someone playing as a nazi in a ****ing online world war 2 game.

are you going to call them a bigot for it? If you do you're an idiot.

Look I'm not going argue with you about the point that it's just a costume.

But come on, If you were gay, jewish, or even African American. Wouldn't you be a little ticked off about someone who is supposed to be a gentleman, act like a duche and wear something he knows is going to offend someone.

And if you don't, I'm sorry, but I can't see any other reason other than you're just disagreeing to disagree.

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

But come on, If you were gay, jewish, or even African American. Wouldn't you be a little ticked off about someone who is supposed to be a gentleman, act like a duche and wear something he knows is going to offend someone.

being part of all of those(bi-sexual, having a grandmother who was a holocaust survivor, and having african blood in me), I can honestly say, no.

Sure it was pretty foolish, but in no way should he be apologizing, nor should anyone with reasonable intelligence feel offended.

also, my grandmother feels no real hard emotion towards him. Just so you know.

Archived