Home

Battle for ithor (Space Skrimish)

DarkReborn

this is an ship skirmish swicht ship and team and join the battle!

Name:

Team:

Pros:

Weakness:

and now the teams and their ships

Galactic Empire

1 SSD Executor(non-playbable)

3 ISDs(playbable,gunner or admiral)

80 squadrons of Tie Fighters

40 squadrons of Tie Interceptors

10 squadrons of Tie Defenders

5 Five repair/support ships

Rebel Alliance

1 Home One(Non-playable)

3 Mon Calamari Cruisers(Gunner or Admiral)

40 squadrons of X-Wings

30 squadrons of A-Wings

10 Squadrons of B-Wing

5 Five repair/support ships

IDF(Ithorian Defense Forces)

1 Great circle(form of a circle plataform with many weapons Non-playable)

3 Hammerheead Destroyers( form of a hammerhead shark,gunner or admiral)

40 squadrons of StarChasers (form of a calamari cruiser much smaller and more fighter form bad shield but faster than x-wing and medium weapons)

30 Squadrons of SpaceSquids(Squid form,it has The best weapons of the IDF and good shields but too slow form of a squid)

10 Squadrons of SeaReaper (An Xwing with in organic form much faster with 2 ions cannon and 4 lasers)

5 support/reapir ships

Rules:

1-No godmodding

2-no killing other characters

3-fun!

And ready for play!

Name:Jon Piett

Team:galactic empire

Ship:ISD,Admiral

Pros:Good Admiral,His brother has an SSD:D,good strategic

Weakness:A bit fat,bad tie pilot

Jon Piett has been ascended to admiral in control of the ISD Justificator thank to his brother

Jon Commences to command his subordinates no intensificate the shields and weapons the imperial flett has arrived to ithor nobody is,from nowere appears and squadron of Squids there Jon says''Commander Gred commence to shot those taritor ithorians! the ISD destroys all the Squids''be on guard Commander'

Name: Jankih

Ship: A-Wing

Pros: Ace Piloting, Good Leader ship.

Weakness: All out hand to hand fire fights

" This Yellow leader Yellow 5, 3, and 6 form up on my Wing and wel- Whoa! That ship just took out a whole X-Wing Squad!" " Green leader this is Yellow leader that ISD is getting really close watch out!"

I got closer to Green leader and destroying any TIE's in the way.

''commander sent in two squads of tie interceptors those scums will be destroyed'' as ship is entering at the SSD executor ''commander who is in that ship?'' ''admiral that's lord vader ship..LORD VADER HAS COME!''.The trubolasers and the ties destroy an b-wing squadron.

"Oh crap, TIE interceptors. Yellows 5,6, and 3 follow me in were gonna take em'."

I flew in sending many pilots to there graves, until I heard a crackle i the radio...

" It's-----der!--trea-I repea- retr---! Oh- no AGR-------" That was it, I didnt need to think twice Vader was here.

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Corean Del'Ar

Team: Empire

Ship: ISD Dark Shadow, Captain

Pros: Strategy, leadership

Weakness: Outnumbered and Outgunned

Corean walked to the bridge of the ISD Dark Shadow. "Sir we have entered orbit. Defense forces and Rebels ingaging Admiral Piett" said the com officer.

"Good prepare to enter high orbit and power up the turbolasers." Hopefully they could enter orbit and quickly destroy the DF and then bombard the floating cities of Ithor, never stepping foot on the planet...

the ISD Justificator destroys an b- wing spadron ''Commander Ken,prepare to assault one of those calamari cruisers'' the ISD Justificator gets close and assauts the ShadowGrey calamary cruiser ''Rebels surrender you don't have any possibilitis of win we have captured your almirant''

Suddenly there was a shake on the bridge of Dark Shadow. "Ensign report!" I shouted

"Sir squads of B-Wings hitting our turbolasers"

"reroute all power to guns, take them out! Get the TIEs on the them too!"

"Sir, Justificator is moving in on a Calimari ship. Admiral Piett is ordering their full surrender"

"Continue course. The IDF will fall to us, just as their Rebel friends will fall to Admiral Piett..."

Name: Geffory Banks

Team: Empire

Ship: ISD Victory , Captain

Pros: Excellent Stratagist, Good Commander

Weakness: Money, Afraid of the Sith,

ISD Victory comes foward into Battle, It's shields are at full, and turbo lasers firing at some of the rebel squadrens. Some proton missiles are locked on to one of the Calamari ships. Captain Banks walks on to the bridge, he converses with Coropral Luxon, a communications expert,

"Corporal, I need to send a transmission to Admiral Piet, ready the transmission terminal"

"Yes Sir" the corporal replies, and heads off to ready the terminal. Moments later, the Captain adresses the Admiral,

"Sir, we have proton missiles locked on to one of the Rebel Calamari Starships, It is possible this could be the flagship of this rebel fleet, should I open fire or send a Boarding party to capture the rebels, Because if I am right, the Rebel Admiral may prove useful, and give us infomation on the Rebellion, what is your command? Sir?"

OOC ok the Empires SDs are all on the battle for any new guys after this.

IC

"Sir, Victory has arrived in system! Engaging the Mon Cal now." Damnit, why is the Admiral sending all the ships after that one! We cannot take on the IDF alone thought Corean.

"Sir 2 Hammerheads of the port bow! Incoming at 12 clicks."

"Engage with turbolasers. Fighters and bombers on those ships. Leave the interceptors back to continue engaging the B-Wings and StarChasers..."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived