Home

Very interesting (major spoilers)

Jamps

If you have a high intelligence level, you can discover what Kreia truely is as soon as you leave Peragus. You ask her if she is a Jedi or a Sith, and she tries to avoid the answer. Use the Intelligence option of dialogue and she will say she was betrayed or something like that. Ask her for the story and it goes to an almost brutal cutscene. Ill describe the cutscene in the next spoiler tag (dont look if you dont want to know what the cutscene is about until you see it.)

It shows Kreia at Malachor V, and walking down to here are Sion and Nihilis. Sion and Kreia draw sabers, but Kreia loses hers. Nihilis pushes her against the wall. Kreia is reaching for her saber when Sion grabs her face and crushes it against the wall. He then continues to beat her until the cutscene ends. The cutscene even shows Kreia when she was still a Sith (with her black striped hair and darker look.

I think this gives away the game a bit, but it makes her a little less secretive......

Originally posted by Derc

Wh, yes, it does.

Even though I still didn't realize that...

...she was the third Sith.

I never really realized it even when she says something about there being a third one...

well..

When you ask about the sith that pursue you or whatever, she says there are 3, and 1 is "betrayal". At first I thought cause she betrayed me at the end, but it might REALLY be because she was betrayed by the other two.

Originally posted by Whitebloodcell

I think the attribute requirements for different conversation options are class dependent. For example. I gave both my Sentinel and Consular Characters 14 Int, yet only the Sentinel was able to have that conversation choice.

dam why must i always play big dumb brutes!

Originally posted by Whitebloodcell

I think the attribute requirements for different conversation options are class dependent. For example. I gave both my Sentinel and Consular Characters 14 Int, yet only the Sentinel was able to have that conversation choice.

well the attirbute thing is olny if u want to see it early, you can just wait till later after you have gained some infulence with her to see it. Since im usually a guardian type player I had to go with the ladder option

I thought Kreia was one of the best characters on the game. Her voiceovers were great, and she was a great mentor. She showed that a light act could sometimes do more harm than good and that for every choice there are consequences.

and then when she betrays you at the end, I mean WOW. I didn't think she would turn on me since she ordered everyone to sacrifice themselves and die for me.

Originally posted by Devilsfanatic

That was the best cutscene in the game,

she got her ass handed to her on a platter by Sion, I wanted to do that to her even before she turned on me

i finally got the cut scene after gaining alot of influence with a glitch i found

ok for the glitch all you have to do is this. i believe after nar shadda kriea askes you to do the thing where you feel the ship. well it only went up to the part where she says hear the welding of the droids. so i just kept on doing it and got really high influence then i got every bit of info out of her

that was a real brutal cut scene.

Archived