Home

Republic Commando RPG

LukeKatarn

Ok I know there are plenty, but here is another one.

Name:

Specilizes in:

Weapons:

Kind of Grenades:

Rules:

No god modeing swearing char controlling and all of that jazz.

I'm not gonna make a char yet but here goes the story...

The battle for Geonosis has begun! A few squads of elites are being sent in core ships to do their best to blow them up! ((I got this out of the RC demo.)) But a few others are infiltrateing the Geonosian compund. There are currently two squads, and unlike the game there is NO limit to the amount of members in the squad. Also, if you've played teh RC demo you'd notice that theese clones act quite indapendantley, so don't worrie about acting all "Sir what is your command!?" and stuff.

Edit: Whoops, I forgot to add in teh names of the squads.

Zeta: Specilizes in forward combat is is infiltrating the compund.

Alpha: Is more stealth like and are currently infiltrateing the core ships.

And don't worrie, if we can this thing going on long enough we can continue AFTER geonosis.

I walked to equipment storage when a pilot clone came out. He was rather rough and looked mad, I noticed he wasn't a clone at all. He must have enlisted. He saw me walking into storage and told me to stop "Dont go in!" I continued walking, until I heard a beeping sound. I rushed inside, the equipment manager was dead bleeding on the ground. I searched for the bomb, hearing the beeping sound get louder. I picked it up and ran outside. I threw it up into the air, as it exploded. I could see the pilot running. I grabbed out my pistol and turned it to stun. I fired and got him in the leg. He fell over , I went over to see him. I picked him up, and asked "Are you a spy?!"

i heard an explosion and i walked over to where i heard it coming from... i saw rx-285 kneeling over some1... "hey 285 wat is going on over here?" i knelt down by the spy and put my gun to his head... "hu r u and hu r u working for..." the man looked nervous... he was a coward... he said" i work for general grevious... i was told to come and infiltrate this facility and blow u guys up..." i turned around... no wonder he told me everything... a jedi was standing over us using his mind trick powers... i stood straight up... "srry sir i didn't see u there..." i said as i saluted him

I got up and saluted as well "Hello General, I found this scoundrel coming out of the storage, he killed the storage manager too. We have enought stuff in there to make all the stuff 200 kilometers around us into dust sir." "Colonel I wanna exucute this guy. Hes no use to us like this."

Name: Alpha 295

Specializes in: Sneaking past enemies unnoticed

Weapons: Silenced Republic DC-15 Blaster Rifle, Two Silenced Republic DC-17 Blaster Pistol

Kind of Grenades: Arakyd R-1 Recon Droid

*Runs up and salutes general* "General the squad is ready to...whos that?" *Points at spy*

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Alpha 52 "Commander"

Special: Leading squads and sneaking around.

Weapons: To blaster pistols with grappel attachments and a standarnd mill class clone blaster rifle with all attachments.

Grenades: Cryoban, Flash, THermal, Eco, Ion

Walks in, I salute the gen, then speak up "Squad, time to move out."

((Ok time to seperate into squads, post your squad in your next post.)) "To all of you in Alpha, I am your leader, Yo uwill call me "Commander", "Sir", or "52". ALl of you in ALpha, folow me, Zeta, stay here and wait for instructions. I will inform all you ALphas what we're doing in teh briefing room. COme!"

Originally posted by OD-Nile-X-Z-N

( tommy gunner you are sopost to post your squad:mad:)

(alpha)

I read you loud and clear, commander.

((*ahem*, please, if you are gonna be in alpha, don't be ZETA 847! Thankyou, and please change you're name.))

"Allright troops, follow me to teh gunship."

Archived