Home

Patch 1.3: Let's Send our Suggestions to Lucasarts

boranchistanger

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres lots of units I would love to see implimented in the game, I just can't figure out how some them would fit though... A dewback for example would be cool but what would its purpose be? I mean from watching the movies they look slow and the dune sea map is kind of small... They could make it a kind of taun taun creature transport but i dont know how useful that would be.

A wampa on Hoth might work though, my idea is to add more tunnels to the rebel base, one straightforward system that goes through all there command posts and a more confusting roundabout one that goes around the posts, this one would take a longer time to get through but it can help you avoid conflict and maybe, this is just an idea, the main tunnels would be able to collapse if shooken by to many explostions, anyone who has played in the tunnels knows how hectic it can get, and once the tunnel is blocked off the only way through it the long twisting corridors, this way is dangerous because deep in the tunnels lurks the wampa, It could spawn as an NPC way in the back and then wander randomly through the tunnels searching for a tasty rebel soldier to snack on, or maybe a stormtrooper (crunchy on the outside chewy on the inside). The wampa could have loads of health and basicly be like a killable rancor that moves, he would be a bit smaller though and could only fit in the larger tunnels. He would pick units up and bash them around a bit before chowing down making it even harder for the imperials to take over Hoth.

Some other units that would be cool if they could be added into battlefront are Imperial Navy troopers, Imperial Gunners, Dwarf Spider droids, Bespin guards, Ugnaughts, Imperial Probe droids, Protocol Droids, and of course alien scum for places like Mos Eisly.

These would be cool additions to the game but where would they fit? It would seem kind of pointless just to create another class for them, maybe the Imperial Navy Troopers and Gunners could be NPC's for a stardestroyer, and bespin guards and ugnaughts could be the locals for bespin, maybe protocol droids could be eye candy units like they are in Jedi Outcast, basicly they would stand at command posts working on machinery until combats starts then they would run around until they get shot or the battle stops. Probe droids and spider droids could be helpful NPC's for the Geonosis and Hoth battles but I think some people would rather play as them.

Does anyone else have any ideas how to implement these units or even want them in the game?

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

The Droideka is not overpowered. It's not weak either. I think it's fairly well balanced.

Agreed, Its hard to beat, but with skill, you can. Also, it takes a lot of practice to master a droideka, so its not there's more droidekas than superbattle droids online. I think it should be left alone. I dislike it cus its hard to beat and play as one.

Archived