Home

TellTale totally redesigned

Udvarnoky

So the Telltale web site got redesigned just now, meaning that the background is now blue, there's a kinky new account system, and COMING SOON! (regarding their first product announcement) is splattered all over the place. And they're finally job recruiting. Okay, so it's not earth-shattering, but I think it's pretty obvious that they're going to make their announcement pretty soon, and I've really got faith in these guys that they're going to put out some great games with heavy LucasArts-style influence but at the same time making an attempt to evolve. Yeah.

EDIT: Also for some reason there's no Forum button at the top of the page. People actually have to click the link AT THE BOTTOM. I hope this grave error is fixed immediately.

Originally posted by Udvarnoky

EDIT: Also for some reason there's no Forum button at the top of the page. People actually have to click the link AT THE BOTTOM. I hope this grave error is fixed immediately.

The Forum link (and the Blog link) is a subcategory of the "Community" section.

Where is the actual news about Graham Annable (and maybe other hires? I don't know?). I saw it mentioned on the Telltale forums, in a thread saying "good move hiring him!" and I saw the news mentioned here in this thread, but where is any official indication? It would be a nice piece of main-page Mojo news.

Graham Annable was an artist (animator? dunno) on Sam & Max 2 along with a decent number of other guys. Derek Sakai is the only other name I know though (he also worked on Curse of Monkey Island). I think Derek was the art director ... No idea of Graham's official position.

They both contributed excellent comics to Hickee. Tim Schafer mentioned the Hickee comics on Double Fine Action News and I picked them up along with Graham Annable's "Grickle" books. All were excellent, I recommend everyone reads them.

Archived