Home

Favorite Head?

Master Zalius

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well in K1 I used the bald white guy with the soul patch and scar (that scar looked so awsome when you get full darkside)

in K2 I used the extremely bald white guy that looks like he just shaved off his soul patch with no scar...hhmm...he reminds me of someone but from what? lol

female I havent gotten to yet, thinkin about going with that asain lookin chick with the hair pines stickin out

you know now that I think about it, there was a lot of faces in K2 that looked a lot alike those in K1 but with just some additions or reductions to the hair or something. cept the jesus portrait, that one is totally new:D

Originally posted by Nrak Ujhade

well in K1 I used the bald white guy with the soul patch and scar (that scar looked so awsome when you get full darkside)

in K2 I used the extremely bald white guy that looks like he just shaved off his soul patch with no scar...hhmm...he reminds me of someone but from what? lol

These are the best heads no doubt, no one should use anything else but these! The mouse sucks hardcore for this game, controller is so much easier to use IMO.

Kotor 1: Bald Black Guy(LS Male)

Guy w/soul patch and scar under

eye(DS Male)

Short Haired Asian w/hair

hanging over eye(LS/DS Female)

Kotor 2: Short haired Latin looking guy

w/ slight facial hair(LS Male)

Clean shaven guy w/ long dark

hair(DS Male)

Blonde with hair braided and

rapped around her head(LS

Female)

Waiting to do DS Female on

PC version.

-JediKenobi:)

• 2 weeks later...

KOTOR 1 LS Male: Sort of asian guy with the short brown hair and the little goatee

KOTOR 1 LS Female: Black woman with the big eyes, and the medium lenght hair.

KOTOR 1 DS: White woman wuith very short brown hair

KOTOR II LS Male: Sort of latin guy with the long hair.

KOTOR II LS Male 2:Bald black guy with the beard (that guy really looks like THE exile)

KOTOR II DS Female: Blonde almost whitish hair girl , all the way! (It's like playing with a bad m*****er Atris!

Archived