Home

Favorite Head?

Master Zalius

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K1: White male with the military-style haircut (and also has half of one ear missing for some reason)

K2: White male with shaved head and a scar

But I like to mix it up, so I don't always pick the exact same PC heads. That would get boring.

I've only ever played female in K2, and when I did, I used Stoffe's Twi'lek.

K1

Male: Asian guy with the soul patch

Female: The shaved head (except for the ponytail) girl. Didnt like her at first but now she's my favorite.

K2

Male: the white guy with the soul patch and the scar

Female: Alveron182's 19 year old mission vao PC. (mod) Its basically Mission (what she would look like at ninteen) in the twin sun style out fit, but with a nicer more Mission-like face. (seriously great mod)

If not a mod then I guess I choose the white girl with the light blonde hair that is tied up.

Amen. I'm sorry, but when I played KotOR for the first time, and went through the selections, I immediately chose this head. Has such an intense look about her, the looks of a leader. Plus, she fits the bill LS or DS. (Caucasian head 2 I believe)

Yes this was why I mainly went with female Revan here. She just looks like she could handle anything thrown at her.

• 2 months later...

On 'KOTOR 1', I always choose the Asian guy with flipped up hair and a soul patch.

On 'KOTOR 2', The white guy with a full beard/mustache and parted hair for Lightside. The white guy with a shaved head, soul patch and facial scar for Darkside.

What can I say? I digs me some soul patch.

Archived