Republic Main Base

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Matt

Class: Sniper

Code: Alpha 6

Favorite Weapon: Sniper Rifle

As soon as he was let down onto the battlefield Matt grabed a speeder bike telling two other clones on speeder bikes to follow. He zoomed off behind the Tusken Post where he quietly dismounted and crept around hoping they wouldn't notice him till back up came.

I hopped onto a speeder and rode after Matt. Where he was going, I had no idea. I spied a Droid and started firing at it. After destroying it, I put it on full speed and chased after Matt. I snuck up behind him and asked, "Where are we going?"

name:tom fett

class:commando

code:beta 90

fav weapon:dc-17 wit droids and verpine shatter gun wit anything other than droids...

me and my squad sneaked behind the droid landing area... "time to go in and start breaking things!" we squad ran in and placed some charges on some departing ships and some that were landed... as we ran out the charges exploded and most of the landing bay was in ruins... as we ran out we ran into some tusken raiders... 1 was on a banth and beta 72(one of my squad mates...) shot a gernade at the bantha and he creature went flying... now they were mad... "time to bring it up a notch guys"

Name: Jankih

Class: Black ops

Code: Serip 0004

Weapon: FXG-Tangle rifle, DC-17 (stolen)

I was to sneak on a CIS ship but thanks to the commando's I had no choice but to finish my mission with them. " Beta 90, oh crap! Tuskans you guys sure know how to make savage blood thirsting people happy!". I drew my weapon up to my shoulder and fired. I has made a whole in one of the tuskans and blew te srm off of another. Soon they were retreating and it was time to get back to my mission.

lol my bad :p

"roger sir let's move out before they decide to come bac wit more..." we ran over to the sand crawler.... it was occupied by a bunch of droids... i put my gernade attachment onto my dc-17 and shot a gernade into the sand crawler... some droids came flying out.. then some canme out and started attacking us...

"Its time to end this" I said. I grabbed a plasma disruptor from a dead droid. I picked it up and threw it at the angred droids. The sand crawlers treds burst into flames. I saw Tom take out more and more droids, this bought me time. I took out my rifle and shot at the power cord. This disabled any unsuspecting droids in the way.

(im changing! Class: Snare Trooper Weapons: Snare Rifle, Blaster Pistol, Tangle Grenades)

) I sped to the Tusken Post and took out some Tuskens. I got off my speeder and shot some more. I saw a Jawa run into a Tusken home. I expected it to be killed, but instead a Tusken body fly out of it. I snared a Tusken Raider and charged it, so the Tusken Raider got hurt and died. I threw a Tangle Grenade into each home. The homes were blocked, so no Raiders could escape.

(wat is a snare trooper? :D )

"ok squad cover me!!" i ran into the sand crawler shooting any droids in my way... there were a couple of human officers... they were the only ppl left in the sand crawler... i snuck up on 1 of them and slit his throat wit the mini vibro blade in my guantlet(glove) and the other officer surrendered... as soon as we had reinforcements hold the sand crawler we took the CIS officer bac to our main base... "make sure no1 gets into this facility... if any1 does take this CIS scum and evacuate him... he will b much use to us... he has valuable information on the plans of General Grevious... after we r done with the droids we will go after Grevious..."

''1 moment the house's entrance is blocked one of those plastic-headed monstres trowhed a ball and entangled the home'' RR uses his gadderffi to cut the entangles''ok the house's unlocked lets go! and wacht out of plastic-headed monsters or metal-headed monsters'' RR kills a Clone

Matt saw the Tusken Raider cut the ropes and he quickly pulled out his pistol. With a couple of shots all he managed to do was miss so he put away the weapon and just threw a grenade. After punching out the back of a hut and hiding in it hoping not to be found he poked his head out only to have shots go by his head. "This is Alpha 6 I need backup at the Tusken Raider village."

"Beta 90 hold up, don't go in there wid guns blazing. There are way to many we need to see them burn the old fasion way. Orbital bombardment!" I duck and covered behind an old shot up box where beta 72. " Alright Terant 0095 pin oint the exact location of the Tuskan strong hold!" "Tom I'll get a medal for every 1 in ur squad even if it kills me! :D "

Im resting in my room when another Jawa comes in and tells me theres a large battle of Tusken Raiders and some new"species" fighting them. So me, and some other Jawa warriors get out(im a Jawa warlord, like the leader of the Jawa clan ;) ). We run up to the Tusken village to find it deserted apart from some odd looking Humans that are completely white, tall and have an odd face(helmet:P). I ask one of the odd creatures(Ranre) did they kill these Tuskens, where he and the others came from, and if I can be any help if they are going to kill more tuskens or perhaps any droids.:jawa

"that is great and all alpha 6 but let's get out of here b4 the orbital strike hits us!!!:p i ran out from behind the tent and shot down some tuskens that were running away... "come on guys let's go!! i dove behind a boulder... and the rest of my squad and alpha 6 were standing right behind me...

Just then, Huge Green lights filled the sky. The tuskans were standing there in a daze, until I figured this box isnt gonna hold back that force. I jumped behind the boulder that Beta 90 and alpha 6 were situated. Then when for once the battle field was silent. A Defning explostion rattled and destroyed almost anything in its wake. A creator now stood where a hill with a tuskan strong hold once was.

Looking at the Jawa, I was confused. "What was he saying?" I said. I turned on my translator and switched it to Jawanesse. I could now understand. "Did you kill all the tuskans, where he and the others came from, and if I can help kill any more tuskans or droids." I knelt down (seeing many jawas behind him) saying "welll more the marrier, Tom we got some friends!"

''Oh no! the gods are afraid with us,they have used them rays, ok warriors attack!!!'' a republic tank comes,looks like that it is some ''Tuskendified'' ''ok guys we have a vehicle'' RR enters into the''Tusken Tank'' he puts on the turret and commences to do some Sharpsoothing ''Warriors Atta..!What is that? a Kayt Dragon is Attacking the Metal-Headed Monsters(Droids) looks like we have some ''Dragoncalvary''

Archived