Home

Dune Sea: Invasion of the Separatist

Icy Rage

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What!?" Just then a roar silienced all on the battlefield. "Holy crap.. uhhh Tom we got a Krayt just about 800 meters away. Looks like its killing jawas, CIS, and our guys." I thought for a minute. " Thats it! I opened the Tactical Channel. My helmet was then filled with conversations, yelling and rescue. I finnaly cut in saying " Calling all Arc troopers we have a Krayt Dragon, we need to kil it, Orbital strikes arnt prepared for this!"

(U double posted man)

"Whoa! It is strong!" I picked up a gernade and threw it at it. The beast only got more angry. " Arc what r ur ETA?!" A crackle over my com-link didnt reasure me. "This is Detea 247 my Eta is 5 minutes, Oh-Crap CIS TANK!!!" "This is Beta 037 I'm pinned down!". More out crys for help flooded the com-link, yet not all the Arc have reported in yet...

( a snare trooper is a guy who tangles stuff up and attacks things too.)

I dodged a laser and saw a Tusken Raider. I threw a Tangle Grenade at it, and it was caught in a net. I shot it with my Blaster Pistol and then tangled another Tusken with my Snare Rifle.

(i deleted it...)

i ran up behind the beast and thrust my minivibro blade into it's back... it holwed in pain... it swished it's tail and i went flying bac... my squad quickly helped me up and i took out my verpine shatter gun and shot a ton of sharp verpine projectiles at the dragon... once again it holwed in pain... "we need reinforcements over here!!"

I managed to tangle the floor of a ship, so I held on to my rifle and the ship sped to destroy some Republic. I climbed into the ship with my rifle still in my hand and saw a Battle Droid. It disabled my Snare Rifle and started shooting at me. I tangled it up with a tangle grenade and threw it off the ship, where it landed in the pit and the pit accepted my offer and burped after it took the droid. I said, "thanks," and then the floor went down beneath my feet. I stepped into a repair room, and the floor went back up. I saw a lever that was up. I decided to repair my gun. I went over to a droid (non-CIS) that plugged its cables into my gun and repaired the vines, but I still couldn't shoot. Another droid made me able to shoot, and one restocked my ammo. I pulled the lever down, and the floor went down too. I stepped on, pulled it up, and the floor went up. I switched to channel REPUBLIC and said, "There is a repair room in this ship I'm on, and the password is thanks. This is Alpha 283 out." I tangled and destroyed more droids, and eventually had to reload. I had a big battle with the pilot, and afterwards there were vines everwhere because I missed. I got in the pilot's seat and turned the blasters around to where I could fire at my own guns. Since they were manned by CIS, I blasted them until they exploded. They were repaired by the repair room, (which had access to every turrent and laser, pilot control and generator) and I called to everyone, "I need backup in my ship. I need as many units as possible!" I landed the ship and many people got in.

Originally posted by DarkReborn

a question: Why the clones are attacking the Tusken?(yeah the tusken are bit xenophobic) but if you for example kill a Krayt Dragon and you give the pearl of his body to a Tusken Warlord( or Tribelord) he won't attack you

((1. Just 'coz that happens in KotOR doesn't mean it could happen in this day and age. ;)

2. Don't double post, use the Edit button please :)))

Originally posted by Redwing

((1. Just 'coz that happens in KotOR doesn't mean it could happen in this day and age. ;)

2. Don't double post, use the Edit button please :)))

(Well it won't let me edit :rolleyes:.)

More tuskens showed up around my clan, we started to fight them while the strange new creatures were killing the mighty krayt dragon.

((

Originally posted by OD-Nile-X-Z-N

(Well it won't let me edit :rolleyes:.)

The button's right at the bottom right of each of your posts, next to the quote button.

Maybe you were trying to edit with the edit button that appears above your posts? That wouldn't work, because it's the edit button for the post above yours :)

DarkReborn: Think about it, wouldn't you have to be at peace with the Tuskens in the first place to help one of them hunt? :D Plus, why would the clonetroopers know all this specialized information from an insignificant backwater planet like Tatooine? ;)))

I armed the missles and a trooper armed the Laser Cannon. I fired the missles and the trooper shot the Krayt with the laser. It shreeded throught the Krayt like tissue paper. A Pain curdling schreech filled the air, all that lay of the mighty beast was meat and bones, it was dead. A sence of satifaction overwhelmed. "Just then the trooper manning the Laser Cannon was knocked off. A gaping hole was showing in his head. I turned it around. I only saw tuskans where ever I looked. "Uh, guys... can u man the Cannon?"

I contiued to fire and fire more lasers and rockets. Slowly i began to back up too. There was no snowballs chance in hell we were gonna win at his rate. However he Arc were coming, and that would help... " Hey Tom hurry man the turret we'll cut em down and escape!!!"

"alright gotcha!!" i ran up to the tank and jumped into the turret... i turned it around and mowed down some tuskens... 1 jumped up on the tank but i punched him off... "beta squad (my squad) meet up wit those arcs and stay with them for now.." i then mowed down some more tuskens... "hmm just like mowing the grass on kamino:D wait there is no grass on kamino...;)

Name: Tru

Class: r Jedi's allowed?

Squad(or w/e)Delta 90210

Favourite weapon: If i can be a Jedi than my blue lightsaber and my green lightsaber.

(sry i'm really late. Correct me if i'm wrong but we r in the dune sea and r fighting tusken raiders? if i'm allowed to be a Jedi, i'll come in on a reinforcment transport with more clones just returning from Kamino.)

(umm i guess u could b a jedi.... pm the guy hu statred the thread...)

they were all coming from nowhere... i threw a gernade into a group of tuskens and they went flying.... just then out from behind a boulder some ARC troopers and the rest of my squad ran out and started blowing away the tuskens... "thank god ur here guys"

The battle wasnt over and those tuskans were getting dangerously close to the tank. I heard a beeping noise and the engines failed. Then the laser cannon failed, and we were out of power. "Crap Tom lets get out of here!" We both jumped out, I put a gernade in there just for the tuskans :D , and ran like crazy.

Matt ran from the crater that was left of the Tusken Village. As he was running he stoped and opened his mouth "Hey Wher.." He didn't get to finish as clones ran by. A clone ran by and pushed him to get him to start running. "Why are we running?" He asked curiously. "Look behind us." Said the clone as he took off. Slowly Matt turned to suddenly see a bunch of Tuskens running his way. "AHHHH!!!" He threw a grenade as far as he could to take a few out and then took off running with the others.

Archived