Home

This has been a great day :)

Imreanna

First I get online, and Grask wants to see me. We meet and he has something for me.....A BLACK SUN HELMET!!!!!!! WEEEE!!!!! My very own, my precious!!!!! MINE MINE MINE!!!!! uhmm....yeah ok.....ehhh..... thanks sweety :) then I went shopping and I found the poster No Division, and the Leia Organa warrent poster and the new couch!!!!! WEEE!!!!!...and on top of that I got the Han Solo poster for grask if he wants it. This is really great :) Now I need to sleep, hehehe, nighty all!

*dreams about swg and her new helmet*

well soon as this is a SWG thread gone WoW (sorry Tebs, GET WoW :p ), i will post up my achivements :p

i have a lev 34 warrior.. but warrior kinda sucks right now so i got 6 other alts haha.

lev 26 Druid

Lev 20 Mage etc etc..

they r just a few of them . i have been busy getting my guild forums on the go also, got over 30 members lol. kinda surprised hehe.

I also have appied for a postion as a GM in the WoW Europe :) hope i get it even if i do have to move to France , lol to get paid to play, haha, would be a dream come true, even if i have to put up with the whiners lol. *fingers crossed*

anyhow hope u are all doing well. also both my SWG accounts have been cancelled now :( cant afford it any longer ,not for the few hours i used to get on .

well have fun all :) no matter where u play and what on :p:)

Archived