Home

Jedi Purge

Ranre

I relise ths might be a little after and before battlefront, but plz try to bear with.

Okay the time line is when Palp sercretly becomes the emp and the Empire flexes its muscels by killing all jedi. CIS have been turned on and the newly formed Imps are killing them too.

Everyone but CIS starts on Corusant.

Rules-

1.You cannot be a Jedi.

2. No godmodding

3.no killling other characters.

4. No profanity or rasicim

you should have this (Example)

Name:

Faction:

Class:

Weapon:

I will start off with my char....

Name: Jankih

Faction: Rebuplic

Class: Commando (any one can be this)

Weapon: DXS-859 Sonic Rifle, Thermal Detonators x10, Attachable gernade x7

Have fun :D

Looks like some CIS blew up a outpost full of explosives and blew everything 300 kilo's away was turned to dust. They never had a chance... Our mission is to find the base and destroy it. Problem is, they have the best secruity system in the whole galaxy.....

We will be going in fast, goitta wait another hour though, ship has some engine trouble.

However Main reason is, we've been told to kill all Jedi, Things are getting weird. There was 5 Jedi at the scene and they all went to the CIS base of which we have no clue where it went. Command has been getting a little "evil" lately. CIS has been open arms to all Jedi since Palp came into power. So we kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Blow up a big CIS Droid HQ/Factory and kill the Jedi that are there.

Name:Jaden

Faction:Republic

Class:ARC trooper (the red ones from the T.V. show)

Weapons:two commando pistols,a Highly Explosive Missile Projector (H.E.M.P.),and anything I pick up.

Everybody needs to know that I'm a ROGUE COMMANDO(I fight on my own side,with the Jedi)

"Master Jedi,an order of extermination has just gone to all troopers" "to exterminate who?" "the jedi..."

Our men poured over the top and shot at the droids. The droids started to drop and we pushed on towards the main base. The Demo guy was told to put the explosives inside the base.

"Tom you take 8 other men and go to the center, make sure the explosives are planeted. I'll meet up with you when you get to the center."

• 2 weeks later...

Name: CM53

Faction: CIS

Class: Super Battle Droid Squadran 53 Commando

Weapons: repeating wirst blasters, tri shot, wrist missles, and my soldiers

CM53 led his troops towards the front of the defensive assult against the republic to help slow them down. With his wrist blasters he shoots down 2 soldiers. He looks around and realizes he's outnumbered. He calls to his troops and they charge into the enemy forces with destroyer droids in the front with sheilds on.

• 2 weeks later...

Zeta 42 runs to the top of a hill and crouches behind a rock with some other clones, another trooper and a sniper, covering tom and his squad.

*blasts the heck out of a super battledroid, then takes down some battledroids,* "Take out those droidekas," he screams shooting wildly at one , cooly the sharp shooter snipes out the droids one by one, unitil only scrap is left then.... Zeta 42 flinches as a sniper bolt flies past him and kills the clone trooper guarding there back,

"Look out! theres a group of assassin droids on our left flank!" He shouts as the sharpshooter takes one out then, "ugg" his clone comrad slumps to the ground with a hole in his head... quickly he rolls to the side and fires in the general direction of the snipers...

Archived