Home

Worst Game Ever

Curt-Man

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*clicks on link*

*stifles laughter*

Hehe, I thought he was just linking us to a previous "worst game ever thread". How wrong I was.

Thanks for pointing that out IG. XP

And I actually own Kingdom Under Fire : The Crusaders, and can honestly say it doesn't suck. It's actually my dream game. Being able to direct battles (actually control your troops, set formations, etc..) and take part in them. Truly a great game.

Originally posted by TheOutrider

Notice how everyone thought it was funny after IG commented

That's because no one clicked before he said anything.

And, Sithy, this IS our opinions, and I think The Sims was one of the worst games ever.

Yoda Stories and Diablo 2 were awesome.

Saying something sucks should only be reserved for when you have rational reasons, not just because it isn't your type of game. :p

Saying something is the worst game ever just because it isn't your type is foolish, that's like going to a chick flick (and chick flicks don't happen to be your "thing") and you say it sucks. Just because it isn't your type of movie doesn't make it suck, same with games. [/stupid ass rant that he felt he should say because he thinks odd things]

Superman 64 and Aquaman for example. The gameplay is horrible, the plot is horrible, the graphics are horrible, just about everything in the games, were done wrong.

And I agree, Diablo 2 and Yoda's Stories were awesome.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Damn you and your blasphemy. Eh, I liked 'em.

c'mon CapN... FPS fiends like you are not allowed to be likin' girlz games like the Sims... that contradicts you basic training soldier !

I played the Sims twice. Once the novelty of creating friends and family, and fave movie/TV characters wore off, Iy was time to move on :p My stepdau plays it to this very day :(

mtfbwya

Originally posted by IG-64

374_4.jpg

You made a funny, congrats. :rolleyes:

HEY THANKS! This is really a suprise, because I kinda thought most people would think it was funny, but not really you. I mean, since it kinda made a little bit of fun of you, even though it was harmless. Right? Yeah. So anyways, thanks again, especially for the Foghorn Leghorn picture. I'm not really sure how you knew I was a fan, but there's time for pondering that mystery later.

I didn't really think your thread was that bad of an idea. I've enjoyed it so far. Hope you're not all busted up-sad-and-sore about it, but my guess is that you're not. I don't hand out Foghorn pics when I'm feeling down. If anything my post lent you a little traffic.

PS. And EDJ. You're high or something. Podracer for the 64 while not as good as the bar setting SOTE, was still a decent game. I've payed worse games. Hell, I've played worse Star Wars games for that matter.

This thread has too many 'I don't like it' games, and not enough truly *bad* games.

I could say World of Warcraft is bad because I hate MMO's, but I know it is a *great* game in a genre I detest.

Same for all RTS, Sports and platformers ...

There are enough truly *awful* games that we don't have to be childish and put down games like Zelda or Mario that are as good as Halo or Half-Life in their respective genres ... aren't we ... ?!?

Mike

Archived