Home

Is there are way to find the old nca version

Guest Closter

Guest Closter

Beacause i want to play talon mision but i cant find the old nca i only find the beta 2 and i want the 1.1 and 1.2 thnx

Guest Closter

Well maybe but i want to play them or if they are a way to get all the update you get on nca i talk about the starship etc so,

Expert Rookie... that's the beauty of Talon's missions...they're HARD!!! What do you want?, some candy-a$$ missions that you can win easily? Also if you don't have the 'old' NCA 1.1 and NCA 1.2b... by now, then you're just going to have grin and bear-it until Nob releases the NCA2....sorry!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Sincerly, rogue518

I know the feeling Closter. I lost the NCA patch when I formatted and it is impossible to get hold of it these days.

And as for you Expert Rookie, if you can't do them try putting the game on wimp setting, cause you are obviously no expert.

------------------

...A battered and bloody Chewie regained his footing, stood up high on a pile of rubble, and faced the descending moon with arms upraised and a defiant roar.

Guest mjn2

If anyone wants the nca1.1 and 1.2 patches i have them in zip format. They are quite large (11mb for 1.1 and 0.99mb for 1.2). If someone has some space where i can put them I wil so you can have acess to them.

Archived