Home

Man Robs Pizza Delivery Girl Then Phones Her for A Date

CaptainRAVE

According to police, 25 year old Brent Brown qualifies as being the "World's Dumbest Criminal" due to his actions that got him arrested after robbing a Domino's Pizza delivery girl.

Brown, along with 18 year old Andre Moore, were arrested when Brown decided it would be a good idea to phone the 18 year old victim from his cell phone to apologize and ask her out on a date.

The victim declined Brown's invitation but did give his cell phone number to police who later arrested the dimwitted duo.

Police are still seeking a 16 year old juvenile in connection to the incident.

Now this is stuff that needs the death penalty:

Just walking around with thoughts like "That girl I robbed was cute, I should ask her out". How does he help society? Is he really going to find the cure for aids or cancer? (Not counting testing it on him) He does have a good 25 year old heart, lets give it to a 70 year old doctor working on the cure for cancer or aids, even if he doesn't need it just yet. Keep a spare on ice.

Ok, he does have a right to live and I am a bit extreme. But only a little. I hope in prison he earns his doctrine in something so he at least contribute to society or breaks even.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

:rofl: I can totally picture Jay doing that. :D

Nah, he'd mug her, give her back her money, and demand sex for his chivalry(along with Bob).

Of course, he would utter first: "I wanna go first, I hate sloppy seconds."

If anyone knows which Kevin Smith's movie that's from, a cookie to you.

Originally posted by jon_hill987

That is one dumb mofo.

What did he say?

"Hey, I robbed you the other night, you wanna go out for a pizza sometime?"

To be honest I'm ammaised someone that dumb can string enough words together to ask anyone out.

And I'm amazed someone as dumb as you can spell "amazed". :p

Archived