Home

Forum Dream

JofaGuht

Last night, I had a dream about the PYD. Except, instead of a forum, it was a video game, kind of with SNES graphics. The game was kind of this maze of beams. Each time someone posted, they had a figure stand and the edge of one of these beams. The person who started the thread was, I think, Skinkie, although looking back it could have been Gabez or maybe LucasTones. After many posts, he was standing at many of the beams. but someone else was posting who I think was Das Mole, or DrMcCoy, and he was losing. He kept falling off the beams or running into the guy who started the thread. So I came in, but I was MegaMan. I tried shooting the thread starter but they'd just bounce off of him. I wnet to save the one I think is Das Mole, but I fell off, I think.

There were other parts of this dream, but they didn't concern the forums. I'm not quite sure what this dream means, but perhaps the forum is in grave danger?

It means the ones that were unkilleable rock and the rest that were losing are just spammers or something. :p That's how I translate it.

Wasn't I in your dream?

Oh, NO. I wasn't the gay guy was I? Please tell me I wasn't the gay guy.

Flattered, but no.

Originally posted by Kjølen

It means the ones that were unkilleable rock and the rest that were losing are just spammers or something. :p That's how I translate it.

Why would I try to save the spammers though? Souldn't I just let them be defeated? Why would I save them from the cool guys and shoot the cool guys with my laser bullets?

Look, nobody was cool, other than me of course, because I was MegaMan, and MegaMan is cool.

Originally posted by JofaGuht

[...] who I think was Das Mole, or DrMcCoy, and he was losing. [...] I wnet to save the one I think is Das Mole [...]

...So it wasn't me, after all? :(

Originally posted by Kjølen

Oh, NO. I wasn't the gay guy was I? Please tell me I wasn't the gay guy.

Flattered, but no.

...Says the guy with the vaseline...

Names are not important in dreams. You can kind of tell by identity. Haven't you ever had a dream where you're talking to one of your firneds and when you wake up you realize it was somebody completetly different? I kind of knew. Kind of. I'm almost sure the thread starter was Skinkie and I'm pretty sure the victim was Das Mole.

And that I was MegaMan. Oh yeah, that's right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived