Home

WoW

Jackrabbit

I hate WoW, I really do. No character customization, too few classes with not enough difference from each one. The quests, which are fun at first, eventually turn into "go kill this guy", just like SWG. The only thing different is the writers in WoW are better. Loot is nice, but not when there's too damn much of it. I hate the animations and graphics, and I hate PvP.

So, now that that's out of the way... This is an SWG forum, not a WoW forum. I come here to read about SWG, not WoW. If you guys want to talk about WoW on these forums, how about you keep it in this post so I can avoid it.

Thanks.

hehehehe :) I havent tried out WoW. Dont think I will either, dont have money for all kind of games. I got 2 characters on SWG; and 1 on Everquest 2. Thats all I can afford right now. And I dont have time to do all of this playing. Got all these friends who wants to be with me like 24/7. Annoying, lol, I just wanna play SWG!!!!!!!

I agree. i saw a lot of screenshots. i saw a lot of programs of wow on TV here. and i dont like what i see. they said almost exactly what you say there grask :)

i mean the intro movies i see everywhere is awesome. no doubt there. but blizzard was always good at that :) sorry but i dont like the graphics and i hear people are getting levels so fast people are bound to get bored faster then swg :p

and someone said that everytime you get a new level.. you want to get the next level. sounds like grinding to me :)

plus all that..... wow stole all my closest friends..... for that it could die a horrible death for all i care :)

my opinion :)

Wraith 8

well ill come back to SWG the day combat is actually balanced. and i know this is a far shoot, very far, they get rid of jedi.

the fact that in SWG you have to make your own content sickens me. i do miss the RP and my friends, but not the game itself. pilot is only masterable if you have 10 hrs a day to play with no life otherwise (sorry to any who mastered, but i feel this is true) if they had switched the fact that you have to grind out each teir 4 1 million xp box with the teir 3 each mission reward is a new skill, it would work alot better. i cant help the devs are idiots. in truth, if you really wanna know what has kept me around the most, its the fact that the blizzard team is on top of things, they have spotted pretty much all bugs, they keep a close eye on exploiting and do immediate bands as far as ive seen, they are already looking into the future AND working out any small last minute tweaks to make professions even MORE balanced than they are as it is.

once again, about 2 or 3 days after combat revamp is actually released, based on thereviews, i may or may not come back.

I'm not touching WoW, though I haven't been playing SWG... Ever since the last patch, the game has ran horribly for me. When I got this PC, the game ran great! I loved it! But ugh.. the last patch... veeeeeery laggy game now, and I hate the typing bug... You know, where sometimes the first letter you type gets placed in some random spot in your sentence? SOE is starting to bug the crap out of me. They're too worried about things they shouldn't be worried about. They need to get rid of all the small bugs first, then work their way up.

Star Wars Battlefront is wonderful, though! And the recent space mod... *drool* It's what I wanted JTL to be like, but JTL is pretty crappy IMO.

I apologize if I have been offending you all along, as I have just been coming here to post because you guys have been great. If you guys do not want me here anymore then I will leave in peace. Im sorry, I just figured this more to be an Affiliates board then a SWG board. Again, I am sorry I have insulted you, farewell.

Archived