Home

Man pees his way out of snow

Crow_Nest

I bet he just went on a drinking binge because he thought he was gonna die, found himself having to urinate badly and got extremely lucky. :xp:

My re-enactment of the probable exchange between him and rescuers:

R: WOAH! Sir, we've been looking all over for you! Were have you been?

MAN: Huh? Oooooh look shnow! Ahahaha! *points*

R: ... sir?

MAN: I pisshhed out the window and here I'm! *barf*

R: ....You... you were trapped in your car and shot urine out the window to melt snow and get yourself free?

MAN: Wuh? HOW I SHOT PISS?

Followed promptly by his pants falling down and him passing out.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I bet he just went on a drinking binge because he thought he was gonna die, found himself having to urinate badly and got extremely lucky. :xp:

My re-enactment of the probable exchange between him and rescuers:

R: WOAH! Sir, we've been looking all over for you! Were have you been?

MAN: Huh? Oooooh look shnow! Ahahaha! *points*

R: ... sir?

MAN: I pisshhed out the window and here I'm! *barf*

R: ....You... you were trapped in your car and shot urine out the window to melt snow and get yourself free?

MAN: Wuh? HOW I SHOT PISS?

Followed promptly by his pants falling down and him passing out.

:rofl:

You have a zany sense of humor :xp:

He should have just poored the beer and disolved the snow, but he probably didn't want to waste it, what a dumbass

anyways this reminds me...

60 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 59 bottles of beer on the wall. 59 Bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 58 bottles of beer on the wall. 58 Bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 57 bottles of beer on the wall. 57 Bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 56 bottles of beer on the wall. 56 Bottles of beer on the wall, 56 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 55 bottles of beer on the wall. 55 Bottles of beer on the wall, 55 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 54 bottles of beer on the wall. 54 Bottles of beer on the wall, 54 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 53 bottles of beer on the wall. 53 Bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 52 bottles of beer on the wall. 52 Bottles of beer on the wall, 52 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 51 bottles of beer on the wall. 51 Bottles of beer on the wall, 51 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 50 bottles of beer on the wall. 50 Bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 49 bottles of beer on the wall. 49 Bottles of beer on the wall, 49 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 48 bottles of beer on the wall. 48 Bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 47 bottles of beer on the wall. 47 Bottles of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 46 bottles of beer on the wall. 46 Bottles of beer on the wall, 46 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 45 bottles of beer on the wall. 45 Bottles of beer on the wall, 45 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 44 bottles of beer on the wall. 44 Bottles of beer on the wall, 44 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 43 bottles of beer on the wall. 43 Bottles of beer on the wall, 43 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 42 bottles of beer on the wall. 42 Bottles of beer on the wall, 42 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 41 bottles of beer on the wall. 41 Bottles of beer on the wall, 41 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 40 bottles of beer on the wall. 40 Bottles of beer on the wall, 40 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 39 bottles of beer on the wall. 39 Bottles of beer on the wall, 39 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 38 bottles of beer on the wall. 38 Bottles of beer on the wall, 38 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 37 bottles of beer on the wall. 37 Bottles of beer on the wall, 37 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 36 bottles of beer on the wall. 36 Bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 35 bottles of beer on the wall. 35 Bottles of beer on the wall, 35 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 34 bottles of beer on the wall. 34 Bottles of beer on the wall, 34 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 33 bottles of beer on the wall. 33 Bottles of beer on the wall, 33 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 32 bottles of beer on the wall. 32 Bottles of beer on the wall, 32 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 31 bottles of beer on the wall. 31 Bottles of beer on the wall, 31 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 30 bottles of beer on the wall. 30 Bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 29 bottles of beer on the wall. 29 Bottles of beer on the wall, 29 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 28 bottles of beer on the wall. 28 Bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 27 bottles of beer on the wall. 27 Bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 26 bottles of beer on the wall. 26 Bottles of beer on the wall, 26 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 25 bottles of beer on the wall. 25 Bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 24 bottles of beer on the wall. 24 Bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 23 bottles of beer on the wall. 23 Bottles of beer on the wall, 23 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 22 bottles of beer on the wall. 22 Bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 21 bottles of beer on the wall. 21 Bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 20 bottles of beer on the wall. 20 Bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 19 bottles of beer on the wall. 19 Bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 18 bottles of beer on the wall. 18 Bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 17 bottles of beer on the wall. 17 Bottles of beer on the wall, 17 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 16 bottles of beer on the wall. 16 Bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 15 bottles of beer on the wall. 15 Bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 14 bottles of beer on the wall. 14 Bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 13 bottles of beer on the wall. 13 Bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 12 bottles of beer on the wall. 12 Bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 11 bottles of beer on the wall. 11 Bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 10 bottles of beer on the wall. 10 Bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 9 bottles of beer on the wall. 9 Bottles of beer on the wall, 9 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 8 bottles of beer on the wall. 8 Bottles of beer on the wall, 8 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 7 bottles of beer on the wall. 7 Bottles of beer on the wall, 7 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 6 bottles of beer on the wall. 6 Bottles of beer on the wall, 6 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 5 bottles of beer on the wall. 5 Bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 4 bottles of beer on the wall. 4 Bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 3 bottles of beer on the wall. 3 Bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 2 bottles of beer on the wall. 2 Bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 1 bottle of beer on the wall. 1 Bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of beer, take one down, pass it around, no more bottles of beer on the wall.

Originally posted by Tyrion

Believe me, it sucks. My dad let me have a sip of some beer before, it tastes like bubbled liquified crap.

Oh believe me, I don't plan to. I never want to drink, or smoke, or anything of the matter.

Archived