Home

Need help

James Isaac

Hi,

As you may know I'm running the Grim Fandango fan-site The D.O.D., which is building up to be a huge resource for Grim Fandango related stuff ;).

I've been updating it in the past, but I'm having trouble now becuase I'm too busy to update it and finish it off.

So, is there anyone who could help me with the site? There are a few things you could do:

[*]Take screenshots from the game to fill up the screenshots section

[*]Write information on characters or locations in the game, to fill up the characters and locations section. You won't have to do them all, just adding one or two characters would be greatly appreciated. I just need some pictures of them, I just need this sort of information for them.

[*]Report on Grim Fandango related news (this includes fan fiction, which you can format and add when it was done).

[*]Write the content for the few pages that haven't been finished off (like the Grim Fandnago 2 page).

[/list=a]

If the site gets finished it could be a really good resource for anyone intrested in Grim Fandango, so is there anyone who can help me, please? :)

• 2 weeks later...

That would be really helpful :). You can type out the character profiles in Word or something (you don't have to do the html formatting) - just use the same sections that I have (name, a quote, a description, facts and rumours, occupation and other).

Then just email them to me, and I'll add the screenshots and add them to the database :).

Archived