Home

New Republic Commando mp3s on www.lucasarts.com!!

Revan Solo

What are you thinking about it?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What are you thinking about it?

• good
    • bad
    • fair
    • I don't know

thanks for the info. wow, i love the music. i love how all the songs seem dark. also the way in some songs they incorporate star wars songs is great. i'm kinda surprised they went so unique with the music, usually its the usual star wars soundtrack with a little difference here or there. can't wait to hear it in music.

Originally posted by coupes.

And this game is different from the other Star Wars games, and movies for that matter. I think the music fits the game perfectly.

It will give the game a speciall taste!;)

Has somebody seen the English translation of the Mandalorian text? Is there a complete Mandalorian language in STAR WARS? Like the Elvish in LotR?

Originally posted by Revan Solo

Is there a complete Mandalorian language in STAR WARS? Like the Elvish in LotR?

Probably not. I dont think there is any complete language in Star Wars. Well, except basic. If there was a complete language, it would more likely be Huttese than Mandalorian anyway.

Yes I know. But there are many languages in all of Star Wars, and I would think that if they were gonna take a language, and develope it into a complete language, they would use something from the movies. My guess would be that Huttese would be the most likely, because it seems to be the second most commonly used language.

Archived