Home

The Attack On Imperial Base, Dantooine

Oriolemanbr

This is a continuation of of Battle of Hoth, where the rebels launch a counter attack on the well know Imperial Base located on Dantooine. A small strike force, led by newly appointed Sergeant Tisimia, is preparing to launch an attack.

Name:

Faction (imp or rebel)

Height

Weight

Weapon (must be rifle or carbine, no melee weapons or pistols)

Skill

Weakness

Name: Oetch Tisimia

Faction: Rebel

Height: 6'0''

Weight: 125 lbs

Weapon: Elite Carbine

Skill: Sabotage and Espionage.

Weakness: Melee combat

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Okay we're moving in." he said. The small strike force team ran out across the dantari plains. You could see a wall in the distance. A batallion fo stormtroopers were patrolling. The strike team crawled through a trench, so they weren't seen. THen opened fire. "GO, GO, go." yelled Oetch. The stormtroopers were taking by suprise and had a slow reaction.

A quick burst of laser fire came from the end of my blaster rifle. Three stormtroopers immedietly dropped to the ground dead. I saw a scout on the top of the wall to which I fired one shot through his helmet. Another five stormtroopers came over the top of the trench, I shot four of them with a quick sweep of blaster fire and the last I knocked out with my rifle butt.

"So far so good Sarge!" I yelled.

Name: Jankih

Faction: Rebel

Height: 5'11

Weight:121 lbs

Weapon: XSP-285 Sonic Elite Rifle

Skills: Shooting, Sabotage

Weakness: Being a medic.

More and more imps pored over the side and everywhere. "Hey Tom! The VanGuards!" But then he was shot and fell to the ground. Another VanGuard came and he was shot in the head causeing him to shoot his rocket launcher. Amazingly it hit the assembling Stormtroopers and we were in the base.

I made it through the gates and killed another 3 stormtroopers, I could see another gate unlocking. I threw a thermal detonator at it and the stormtroopers were blown away. Another few shots at a watch tower caused it to explode.

"Keep pushing!" I yelled.

"Oh crap." said Oetch as an AT-ST walked up to him. He took his blaster and with unblievalbe aim shot through the windows and killed a driver. Then he took a detonator and through it into the exhaust outlet under the engine. The whole engine blew up and shards of metal came crashing down.

Name: Jan Solo

Faction: Imperials

Height: 6'5

Weight: Heavily Muscled 250

Weapon: Heavy Imperial Reapeter

Skills:Brute Strength, Heavy weapons

Weakness:Being shot, youth

Jan woke to the sound of alarms...the outer defense were breached the alarm in the Elite division was to call them to a real threat. Jan Quickly put on his black suit and ran for the armory. He say his friend Tk-8498. He didnt like the other clones much but this one seemed to have a mind of its own... Jan grabed his favorite Heavy Imperial Reapeter (HIR). He saw his friend grab for his Blaster Carbine. Jan followed his captian to the blast doors.

Tk and I ran down the halls. We had almost reached the outside door when a grenade was thrown and killed some of my allies, the door was shut for good. Tk and i headed for another door the squad following. As soon as we had reached the door it slammed in our faces. The base is on lockdown! I yelled over the destruction. Re-groping in the southern armoury! Special team only lets move men!. Are red and black colored captian yelled. We ran down the halls. He reached an open door there was a rebel planting a mine. I gave hime a few shots from my HIR and he collapsed to the floor. Lets get this door shut! Are seargent called. A few Electronic Experts stayed behind to fix the busted door control. I follow are captain to the meeting spot..

Archived