Home

The Attack On Imperial Base, Dantooine

Oriolemanbr

"Eh, dont worry I can still walk, thing just phased, didnt go through. Its mearly a burn I can still walk." I looked around the corner and shot some more rounds, the thick armor of the Dark trooper was no match for the dealy shots of my rifle.

(And a sonic blaster does not damage internal, but cracks armor rebelscum1)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(-.- whatever tommy)

A 5th rebel jumped from the At-st. i saw are 2nd sergeant and a group of dark troppers running towards the rebels. A rebel threw a grenade. I kill 2 of the 5 dark troppers the responded by jetting right into the middle of the rebels little defensive postion. Alright tk! lets go stormtroppers!

''DarkTroopers,Prepare assault cannons target: rebels,level of Danger:Low:D'' the DarkTroopers are charging and destroying a great number of rebels the rebels are shooting to the darktroopers but the (Note to ranre--->) STRONG ARMOR of the DarkTroopers are absorbing them

(Sry guys playing paintball)

Anyways..... The Dark Troopers looked like they were going to overwhelm us with their sher numbers. Until I saw him, The commanding offficer of the base. With great accuracy I shot and killed the officer. With him dead I hoped the enemy would be in mass coase, But they still organized themselves. " Crap lets just bomb this place we got the coordinates!!!" The Radioman got right to work, it would be only matter of time before the base was completey leveled....

"You mean literally? watch this."

said Oetch as he picked up a rocket launcher. "Asta Lavista you black helmet freaks. " He then fired to rockets at the organised battalion and blasted them all down. He did that one more time and for his final rocket he hsot it at the command building and blew the communications tower into smitherens. "Okay kid now lets blow this thing and go home!" ((hehehe quote from a New Hope)) said Oetch as he threw a detonator at the armory of the base. BIG MISTAKE Their was explosives in it. The whole base blew up, killing many imperials and injring to rebels badly. Everyone who was not killed was sent flying ten feet because of the force

"Well lets see those imps get up from that!" Just as I said those words, a darkn trooper leared at me, however it was only half a body with no gun. A solider quickly shot it and it fell to the ground. Just then 4 more poped out then 3 more. Soon there were 12 of them. Our boys had no trouble taking them out swiftly.

"Lets get out of here, I think that air bombardment should take anything functional out..........."

''DT-12 iniciating internal communications calling SSD Eliminator''

a SSD Appears next to the Rebel's Ship (I Supose a Calamari Cruiser) and entretainig rebel ship meanwhile the darktroopers are infiltrating in rebel's base and putting boms in its generator in the armoury and in the HQ ''Demolition Sequence iniciated 5:00 minutes for explosion the DarkTroopers are escaping on a windows with their jetpacks'' 0:05...0:04...0:03...0:02....0:01..0:00 BOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!

The Rebels Base has exploded

• 6 months later...

Archived