Home

Republic Commando PC Demo Is Out!

MaximumMayhem

..and what a rip-snorter it is!

Ive played it thrice and still cant get enuff!

Definately on my "Rush out and snuff anyone who gets in the way of Buy" list.

It's not meant to be out till next month, but in the spirit of goodwill, you can pick it up from the good people of The Jedi and Sith Academy Clan.

Well.. whaddaya think? Give it a go and let me know if you too are in luurv.

Ciao'ness!

- Steve

EDIT: Unfortunately, due to bandwidth restraints, JASA had to pull the plug on the demo, use a site like IsoHunt to find the demo on BitTorrent.

By saying not meant to be released until next month , I meant it got leaked somehow.

Starwars.Com has an interesting website entailing what exactly a Republic Commando is. They lie between an ARC Trooper and a standard Clone Trooper.

"When you have a problem you send in a single ARC Trooper, a group of 100 standard troopers, or a squad of four clone commandos."

At first I was confused as to what kind of class the RCs were as they didnt have the physical trappings of an ARC.

The game also uses the latest Unreal engine too, and ill vouch for it's tastiness.

If you dig the Clone Wars and want to check out more information on Republic Commando, check out these links:

Official Republic Commando Site

Clone Commando entry in Star Wars Databank

Great Info From alpha2005

As a closing note, JASA has the download back up on their page so its up for grabs again.

I rate this baby 9/10. Im foaming at the mouth waiting for the 1st of March :)

Well yeah thats cool and all its just that My mom is totally anti violence all cause of my little bro whos 7. So it took me awhile to talk her into battlefront. But i could get this game its just the slighest hint of blood and its gone. It seems like shes really uptight and stuff but really shes laid back and lets me go n e where and have alot of fun. its just when it comes to n e thing violent shes not as permiting. :(

Originally posted by TK-8252

Ahaha, that's great.

Well naturally, my logic is flawless.

Originally posted by TK-8252

What comes out of them instead of bloody chunks when you hit 'em? Bolts? XD

She'll see no meaty bits, only oil and bolts. So until she becomes a robot sympathizer, she won't worry about it. :D

Archived