Home

SpongeBob is NOT gay!

CaptainRAVE

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate spongebob - gaybob - watever his name is.

But I support the cartoonist - I mean for what it is worth...

My son loves Winnie the Pooh. So of course....I've watched a HELL of a lot of Winnie the Pooh. Now, I thought all the charectors were males (which they are) but man sometimes I wonder?

Piglet acts like a girl, some of the clothes that Rabbit wears looks girly.

I mean I just can't tell sometimes - but it's okay because its a cartoon and who the hell cares if Pooh or Rabbit act a little gay (they are flippin cartoons) and my son doesn't care as long as they are fun to watch.

I'm not worried my son's gender preference is going to change just because Rabbit wears curlers and a pink robe....and is male.

:)

I guess I should stop watching Jimmy Nuetron because it's aimed at kids, and it should be taken off the air because Jimmy believes in the theory of evolution and we can't have Jimmy teaching kids about Evolution... and Sheen rocks.

wait, you mean the pig and rabbit aren't female?

Unless they are people cartoons - animals,sponges and the wiggles usually have no gender.....and when you think you've figured it out they throw out a curve ball....like pooh wearing a pink night gown or piglet and pooh holding hands.... or Captain Feathersword with a pink feather...

I'm so confused.

Archived